The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That first episode was so damn on point. Covered the Phoenix lights from every angle + the fallout. Also the O'Hare airport incident in '07. Pretty fascinating on that one. He somehow got the images taken by a few people on the ground + the audio from the various control towers and pilots. Never seen the image before, pretty rad.
E8hh_MjWEAoJsKL.jpeg

E8hiCc6X0AUik00.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Stonemasons use mortar. and no the archeologists have never duplicated any of the structures in egypt, stonhenge or in south america. They have explained things away as this method or that method, but not once have they or anyone else duplicated a structure.
Those structures don't need mortar, they just piled cut stones onto cut stones which is why they are all single story, pyramid shaped or raised platforms.

The main mystery is how they transported such large stones, which archeologists do test from time to time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
none taken, im just telling you that i dont click those videos because its not something i take seriously.
200.gif

Thanks for stating your position for the umpteenth time ya fuckin dork.
HEY GUYS, ASTRO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT UFOS, FOR THE LAST TIME!

Does someone with a fully functioning brain want to confirm if ep 4 is working please?
Is it doing this when the post loads?
Thanks ahead of time.
20210811_102338.jpg

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
200.gif

Does someone with a fully functioning brain want to confirm if ep 4 is working please?
Thanks ahead of time.
View attachment 366428
stop asking me about your shitty video streams then. ask somebody who gives a fuck.

• 1Picard

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Don’t even ask how I stumbled on this mother fuckers website… but I did! Phew lads I’m down the rabbit hole now. Turns out my 50% Cherokee blood is actually Mayan, my ancient ancestors built pyramids and I’m in a great spot for the rapture to come. What a great Wednesday!

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
200.gif

Thanks ahead of time.
View attachment 366428
Good of you to post. Watched first one on demand already and thought it was well done

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
4th one just spins for me. Other 3 work.

The O’Hare one is interesting. The radio traffic alone tells me something was there. I am not buying those photos though,

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Read House of Suns by Alistair Reynolds. In that future humanity is mostly self absorbed and content with telescope images. But a few staggeringly rich people are bored and decide they want to see and experience the entire galaxy.

Given the vast distances and years it takes just to get to a nearby star, they had to come up with a way to speed up the process a bit. So they built 1000 ships, made 1000 clones and sent them out on a full circuit. Every few hundred thousand years they have a meetup and they all share memories. It's a brilliant way to attempt to "see it all".

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users