The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mudcrush reads this thread religiously but yet negs almost every post. He's awfully dedicated for someone who seems to hate this subject so thoroughly.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Rime

<Donor>
Old shyster tricks. Particularly the skeleton hand in the 'mirror'. Used to see things like that in a sideshow.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Mudcrush reads this thread religiously but yet negs almost every post. He's awfully dedicated for someone who seems to hate this subject so thoroughly.
I don't believe any of this stuff either (the UFO stuff, ancient civs I don't know and don't really care), I just don't neg hardly ever. I like to keep up on the latest hoaxes though, since every once in awhile someone at work will mention it and I'll be ready FOR ME TO POOP ON.

160205-collins-triumph-tease_inoza1.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't believe any of this stuff either (the UFO stuff, ancient civs I don't know and don't really care), I just don't neg hardly ever. I like to keep up on the latest hoaxes though, since every once in awhile someone at work will mention it and I'll be ready FOR ME TO POOP ON.

View attachment 366122
the cool thing about the ancient high technology theory is, its not something you're required to believe in. in fact, the whole point of ancient high technology is to not believe the narrative. the ancient sites are there, you can go see them for yourself and make your own decision. science says they only used bronze, copper and stone tools to build these ancient masterpieces. yet nobody can duplicate the results. they just tell you to stop thinking about it because the science was settled and a stone ball did it all

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Del

Vyemm Raider
I enjoy the irony that Void has become the conspiracy theorist now.

• 2Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Double Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
DLing the high res version. Fun Fun Fun.
Special edition of the video above in frame-by-frame zoom revealing several visual characteristics of the filmed phenomenon

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So what the fuck is that thing?
Looks like a device that has a frequency entrapped within that the energies in our physical reality react to. Like the stones in that indian temple which create perfect instrument sounds when struck.
I've contacted the guy for more info but I'm not sure he knows english. Will post if and when I find more info. Reminds me of the acorn devices in the Egyptian works.
The mirror bit is retarded too, but I'm asking for clarity on if he was just fucking around or what.
Probably won't get a response but it's worth a shot. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
UFO
Here is the full docuseries by JJ Abrams.
Let me know if any of these aren't working.
You're welcome.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
yet nobody can duplicate the results
Have you heard of stonemasons? Medieval Cathedrals are way more complex than these ancient structures and they didn't have modern tech either.

Also archeologists replicate methods all the time.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Have you heard of stonemasons? Medieval Cathedrals are way more complex than these ancient structures and they didn't have modern tech either.

Also archeologists replicate methods all the time.
Stonemasons use mortar. and no the archeologists have never duplicated any of the structures in egypt, stonhenge or in south america. They have explained things away as this method or that method, but not once have they or anyone else duplicated a structure.

• 1Picard