The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It isn't so much the sudden flash of light on the rock but the combined effect of running around in the dark with a bright light in front. Did the subsequent test trips happen for the same length of time? Or was it 'let's go check that rock'? The smokey description is what leads me to believe it was some type of visual effect.

View attachment 371492
it probably was. I mean the rational mind tells me it was some kind of optical illusion rather than some spirit or some shit, lol. Also the golf cart casts a wide ray of light, think of your headlights on you r car but on steroids.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Chukzombi Chukzombi I was messing around on google earth and came across this in Egypt. Did a search but that turned up nothing. I know there are plenty of failed pyramid attempts around but usually they are marked. Ever hear of it?
Screenshot 2021-09-11 230959.png

Screenshot 2021-09-11 230415.png

Also, noticed these just to the north. First thing that came to mind was the Egyptian army bunkers, maybe an old test range?
Screenshot 2021-09-11 230556.png

Screenshot 2021-09-11 230618.png

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi I was messing around on google earth and came across this in Egypt. Did a search but that turned up nothing. I know there are plenty of failed pyramid attempts around but usually they are marked. Ever hear of it?
View attachment 372248
View attachment 372247

Also, noticed these just to the north. First thing that came to mind was the Egyptian army bunkers, maybe an old test range?
View attachment 372249
View attachment 372250
i dunno about the bunkers, there are a lot of army bases around. some have ruins on them that they fill with garbage. i think i have seen that "pyramid" before, it might be an unfinished one thta hasnt been attributed to anyone or it has and its just not well known. CFapps on youtube has an entire series on google earth and egyption anomolies he's found. i'm sure that has been included.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i dunno about the bunkers, there are a lot of army bases around. some have ruins on them that they fill with garbage. i think i have seen that "pyramid" before, it might be an unfinished one thta hasnt been attributed to anyone or it has and its just not well known. CFapps on youtube has an entire series on google earth and egyption anomolies he's found. i'm sure that has been included.
Cool, thanks bud.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Maybe this will help get around the religious cult that's cockblocking the data from being released.

Also, an excerpt from Tom Delonge speaking about the few releases that AATIP waa able to procure.
E-76SE_VUAA3B0-.png

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike