The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Been binge watching this guys content for a few months now. He's fuckin awesome.
yeah i checked out your other video about the Richat and that one came up on my recommended today. i like that kind of stuff too. its not ancient civ stuff, but it doesnt have to be. its all part of the big picture..

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Mysterious Ocean Creatures (new species) found / caught on camera:

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Got a story to share with you all. Im not a spiritual person nor do I believe in stupid shit. But what me and the wife saw this past weekend is some fucked up thing.

So we were up in northern mi in our cabin. First night there we lit the bon fire, we had some drinks and smoked some weed. So it was getting dark so we decided to go around the hood up there with our golf cart. Now this thing has some next level LED lights on it. You can basically light up an enitre forest with that thing. Anyway, so were going along on a dark wooded 2 track and I take a wrong turn into someones driveway. There was a pine tree down that was blocking the drive so I stop the golf cart. And right ahead of us about 10 feet away was 3 huge white rocks, you know the boulder type that people use as decoration. Anyway the largest rock had a black spot on it. It was the darkest of dark, looked like a black hole surrounded by smoke. I thought my vision was fucking with me, so I look away and look back and its still there. And then it kinda fizzled out in smoke.

Not even paying it any mind I drive away. About a minute later the wife asks me if I saw the black spot on the rock. I was like WTF? So we went back but nothing but white rocks, lol. We went back every night we were there but nothing. If my wife did not verify seeing it, I would have just cast it aside as some optical illusion.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Got a story to share with you all. Im not a spiritual person nor do I believe in stupid shit. But what me and the wife saw this past weekend is some fucked up thing.

So we were up in northern mi in our cabin. First night there we lit the bon fire, we had some drinks and smoked some weed. So it was getting dark so we decided to go around the hood up there with our golf cart. Now this thing has some next level LED lights on it. You can basically light up an enitre forest with that thing. Anyway, so were going along on a dark wooded 2 track and I take a wrong turn into someones driveway. There was a pine tree down that was blocking the drive so I stop the golf cart. And right ahead of us about 10 feet away was 3 huge white rocks, you know the boulder type that people use as decoration. Anyway the largest rock had a black spot on it. It was the darkest of dark, looked like a black hole surrounded by smoke. I thought my vision was fucking with me, so I look away and look back and its still there. And then it kinda fizzled out in smoke.

Not even paying it any mind I drive away. About a minute later the wife asks me if I saw the black spot on the rock. I was like WTF? So we went back but nothing but white rocks, lol. We went back every night we were there but nothing. If my wife did not verify seeing it, I would have just cast it aside as some optical illusion.
it might have been a black cat chilling out on the rocks all curled up into a ball. your mind can play tricks on you.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
it might have been a black cat chilling out on the rocks all curled up into a ball. your mind can play tricks on you.
Nahh dude it was round, blackest of black surrounded by gray smoke, right in the center of one of the rocks about 10 ft ahead of us and our golf cart shining its LED beams right on it. Unmistakable.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Cool experience.
Legends of "magical creatures and portals" don't come from purely imagination. Our perception of reality, historically, is based on what we have been able to see with our eyeballs until we created science and tech to allow us to see nearly the full visual spectrum (orbs, craft, entities viewable with NV 3+ as a direct example). Definitely possible you saw something that had effects in our plane of view for the briefest of moments.

Side note, how many mushrooms did you two eat beforehand?😉

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
It's the negative afterimage from the reflected light from the lighter rock. It disappears after a time depending on the intensity of the light. Sounds like you had all the right ingredients. Also, why it seemed devoid of any light at all.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nahh dude it was round, blackest of black surrounded by gray smoke, right in the center of one of the rocks about 10 ft ahead of us and our golf cart shining its LED beams right on it. Unmistakable.
i'm not doubting you saw something. i have similar experiences such as a maple syrup pitcher moving on its own in IHOP and then another time seeing my grandmother sitting at a bus stop after coming back from her wake. i know what i saw, but i also know my mind likes to fuck with me. cats are really good at wrapping themselves around themselves so you have no idea what the fuck they are from a distance.
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It's the negative afterimage from the reflected light from the lighter rock. It disappears after a time depending on the intensity of the light. Sounds like you had all the right ingredients. Also, why it seemed devoid of any light at all.
Yeah except we could not duplicate the sight at all after numerous trips there after the initial one. I mean thats what I thought it was at first. When you stare at something bright for a second and then your retina is fucked. But I could never reproduce it. And the thing seemed to have a life to it. Linda like it was startled for a sec, then smoked away.

I mean Im a skeptic so I still attribute it to some optical phenomenon. But the thing that gets me is we could not reproduce it. Not even close. and the cat thing would be an explanation if it was on top of the rock, not on the side, in the middle, lol. Plus with the LED lights shining on it you could probably make out that it was a creature. We see creatures skittering at night all the time up there.Even glowing eyes when we shine the lights in the woods.

Like I said think of a white rock about 2.5 ft dia, and in the middle of it was a dark spot, blackest of black, with 1000 ft candle LED lights shining on it.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Yeah except we could not duplicate the sight at all after numerous trips there after the initial one. I mean thats what I thought it was at first. When you stare at something bright for a asecond and then your retina is fucked. But I could never reproduce it. And the thing seemed to have a life to it. Linda like it was startled for a sec, then smoked away.

I mean Im a skeptic so I still attribute it to some optical phenomenon. But the thing that gets me is we could not reproduce it. Not even close. and the cat thing would be an explenation if it was ontop of the rock, not on the side, in the middle, lol. Plus with the LED lights shining on it you could probabaly make out tat it was a creature. We see creatures skittering at night all the time up there.Even glowing eyes when we shine the lights in the woods.
It isn't so much the sudden flash of light on the rock but the combined effect of running around in the dark with a bright light in front. Did the subsequent test trips happen for the same length of time? Or was it 'let's go check that rock'? The smokey description is what leads me to believe it was some type of visual effect.

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 12-56-45 Black Dot – New Optical Illusion.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user