The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
came across this on TikTok and it sounded interesting but admittedly I know nothing about it. Figured I’d share here and see if anyone here knew more about it?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdu6tMAw/
we know very little about very ancient human history. 11k+ years ago we had a cataclysm that caused a mass extinction event of many species including all the megafauna from the Ice Age. its also the same time when Atlantis was said to have been destroyed. whatever was going on before the cataclysm has been buried or destroyed. or uncovered and attributed to later civilizations like the Ancient Egyptians. its a big question mark. we might have been running into denisovan stuff all this time and havent realized it yet. there also might be other advanced races that went extinct before 12k years ago. there have been other cataclysmic events in "human" history.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
we know very little about very ancient human history. 11k+ years ago we had a cataclysm that caused a mass extinction event of many species including all the megafauna from the Ice Age. its also the same time when Atlantis was said to have been destroyed. whatever was going on before the cataclysm has been buried or destroyed. or uncovered and attributed to later civilizations like the Ancient Egyptians. its a big question mark. we might have been running into denisovan stuff all this time and havent realized it yet. there also might be other advanced races that went extinct before 12k years ago. there have been other cataclysmic events in "human" history.
Given many of the recent revelations the timeline for everything is quickly getting pushed back. What had me really curious is how far back we can go, with evidence, now that we are starting to get some idea about how to look and where to look.

My gut tells me that the Neanderthals and Denisovans were far more advanced and contributed far more to our advancement than anyone thinks.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Given many of the recent revelations the timeline for everything is quickly getting pushed back. What had me really curious is how far back we can go, with evidence, now that we are starting to get some idea about how to look and where to look.

My gut tells me that the Neanderthals and Denisovans were far more advanced and contributed far more to our advancement than anyone thinks.
my guess is the caveman narrative is complete bullshit . there were people who lived in caves out of necessity, but not because they didnt know how to build wooden dwellings. if you can break a rock apart, then you got a hand axe and you can cut trees down and build furniture. its as simple as that. would not take long for early hmans to figure that out.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It's easy to forget that their world was far different from ours. Lions were everywhere in Europe as were giant bears, like the snub nosed bear (pictured) and dire wolves. A single family living alone was probably easy prey, we know neadrethal lived in communities, and a thatch house probably wouldn't do it. We also know they had things like assembly lines to produce epoxy for attaching spear points to shafts.

0bfaoe9l06kz.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's easy to forget that their world was far different from ours. Lions were everywhere in Europe as were giant bears, like the snub nosed bear (pictured) and dire wolves. A single family living alone was probably easy prey, we know neadrethal lived in communities, and a thatch house probably wouldn't do it. We also know they had things like assembly lines to produce epoxy for attaching spear points to shafts.

View attachment 406391
a single family could be ok in the wild once all the bears and wolves are gone, but yeah, you cant pioneer it alone. like settlers in the old west got fucked by injuns. speaking of injuns, there are legends in the americas of red headed canibal giants eating the locals. they lived in caves.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure this was mentioned before but it's relevant to the current discussion.

Putting humans in north America 50k years ago is a big deal. I remember when they thought modern humans weren't that old, now it's normal. It also demonstrates how little we know about ancient history. If they can push it that far back on a continent, finally finding evidence, how much further does it go.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm sure this was mentioned before but it's relevant to the current discussion.

Putting humans in north America 50k years ago is a big deal. I remember when they thought modern humans weren't that old, now it's normal. It also demonstrates how little we know about ancient history. If they can push it that far back on a continent, finally finding evidence, how much further does it go.
they still havent come to terms with Australian DNA being found in ancient Brazil
how the fuck does that happen?

Chris disputed this theory with me about an ancient global community, but all signs suggest it actually happened.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy video
What if the pyramids were built as a way to survive a massive flood? There were apparently regional floods that at one time damaged the Sphinx. What if a bunch of early egyptians built the Sphinx to practice their baby burning rituals to Moloch or whatever they did and God sent a flood that killed some of them and damaged the Sphinx. After this, the ruling class(es) decided they needed something much bigger that could weather another flood so they could sacrifice children in relative peace.

Other nearby megalithic sites also have evidence of massive amounts of fire damage, like from a shower of meteor strikes, such as at Tannis and others. If I'm a baby-murdering-to-Moloch early pharaoh who didn't want to stop my evil ways, i'd think about building some big ass structure to protect me from both meteors and floods.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
they still havent come to terms with Australian DNA being found in ancient Brazil
how the fuck does that happen?

Chris disputed this theory with me about an ancient global community, but all signs suggest it actually happened.
I thought it's pretty accepted that humanity spread in a few waves, each wiping out the previous one. Abbo dna in Brazil isn't that surprising, just means they made it there in a wave and then got exterminated by the next wave.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What if the pyramids were built as a way to survive a massive flood? There were apparently regional floods that at one time damaged the Sphinx. What if a bunch of early egyptians built the Sphinx to practice their baby burning rituals to Moloch or whatever they did and God sent a flood that killed some of them and damaged the Sphinx. After this, the ruling class(es) decided they needed something much bigger that could weather another flood so they could sacrifice children in relative peace.

Other nearby megalithic sites also have evidence of massive amounts of fire damage, like from a shower of meteor strikes, such as at Tannis and others. If I'm a baby-murdering-to-Moloch early pharaoh who didn't want to stop my evil ways, i'd think about building some big ass structure to protect me from both meteors and floods.
it could be more than that, those baby eating Pharaohs could have found those pyramids and simply refurbished them and attributed them to themselves. there really isnt anything that shows how the pyramids were built. we still dont know exactly how they moved all those blocks there from many miles away. its more likely they only covered the pyramids to make them look pretty and the pyramids or Sphynx were built at a much earlier stage before the 1str dynasty. as i said, its a big ass mystery and people have been doing people things for much longer than we could ever imagine.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought it's pretty accepted that humanity spread in a few waves, each wiping out the previous one. Abbo dna in Brazil isn't that surprising, just means they made it there in a wave and then got exterminated by the next wave.
the ice had to have been pretty far south for abbos to walk across the pacific ocean. they could have had better tech to make such trips. i dunno if we will ever find out how and when they made those journeys.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
the ice had to have been pretty far south for abbos to walk across the pacific ocean. they could have had better tech to make such trips. i dunno if we will ever find out how and when they made those journeys.
During the ice age you could walk or just about so from Australia to Asia, the sea levels were a lot lower. That's why you have wallaby's and lots of animals people think of australian natives in papua new guinea. Not saying I know anything, just that It's plausible that they walked there. Tens of thousands of years is a long fucking time.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it could be more than that, those baby eating Pharaohs could have found those pyramids and simply refurbished them and attributed them to themselves. there really isnt anything that shows how the pyramids were built. we still dont know exactly how they moved all those blocks there from many miles away. its more likely they only covered the pyramids to make them look pretty and the pyramids or Sphynx were built at a much earlier stage before the 1str dynasty. as i said, its a big ass mystery and people have been doing people things for much longer than we could ever imagine.
How do they know where the stones came from? Do they track RFID tags or UPC codes on each stone? I've always wondered about that, what if there had been a local quarry that simply got buried due to the sands of time or an earthquake or something?

Northern Africa used to be a lush breadbasket, it's undergone heavy desertification that began about 4000 years ago. I bet them desert hills hide a lot of puzzle pieces.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike