The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How do they know where the stones came from? Do they track RFID tags or UPC codes on each stone? I've always wondered about that, what if there had been a local quarry that simply got buried due to the sands of time or an earthquake or something?
geology. those pyramid stones are from a specific quarry x miles away. they are not native to the area.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
How do they know where the stones came from? Do they track RFID tags or UPC codes on each stone? I've always wondered about that, what if there had been a local quarry that simply got buried due to the sands of time or an earthquake or something?
They have some amazing tracing tech and techniques.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
geology. those pyramid stones are from a specific quarry x miles away. they are not native to the area.
Time to rethink every assumption. I bet if they found another quarry 2 miles away filled with sand they'd find a way to make it fit better than their hundreds of miles away theory. I also added this to my last post as a stealth edit so I'll add it here:

Northern Africa used to be a lush breadbasket, it's undergone heavy desertification that began about 4000 years ago. I bet them desert hills hide a lot of puzzle pieces.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
they still havent come to terms with Australian DNA being found in ancient Brazil
how the fuck does that happen?

Chris disputed this theory with me about an ancient global community, but all signs suggest it actually happened.
I think that the concept of Polynesian types making it across the Pacific to South America is gaining ground. They made it to Easter Island so I would put the probability of this at 100%.

It's also not impossible for random Europeans and Africans to have gotten shipwrecked in the Americas, which would explain small amounts of out of place artifacts and DNA.

My issue is with a trade route existing, let alone imperial administration across the ocean. I don't think that ocean travel would have been reliable enough, think about all the ship wrecks and sailors/colonists dead to disease before the modern era.

The main evidence given is pyramids, even though they are all of different design and that's the most efficient shape to build tall when you have no architectural techniques. Mummification is another one, but that happens by accident all the time.

The most damning fact is that if there was a global community, how come nobody in the Americas were using wheels when the ancient world had a hard on for chariots? Even if the terrain isn't flat enough for chariots, wheelbarrows are a massive labour saving device for a garden.

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think that the concept of Polynesian types making it across the Pacific to South America is gaining ground. They made it to Easter Island so I would put the probability of this at 100%.

It's also not impossible for random Europeans and Africans to have gotten shipwrecked in the Americas, which would explain small amounts of out of place artifacts and DNA.

My issue is with a trade route existing, let alone imperial administration across the ocean. I don't think that ocean travel would have been reliable enough, think about all the ship wrecks and sailors/colonists dead to disease before the modern era.

The main evidence given is pyramids, even though they are all of different design and that's the most efficient shape to build tall when you have no architectural techniques. Mummification is another one, but that happens by accident all the time.

The most damning fact is that if there was a global community, how come nobody in the Americas were using wheels when the ancient world had a hard on for chariots? Even if the terrain isn't flat enough for chariots, wheelbarrows are a massive labour saving device for a garden.

iu

iu

iu

they had wheels , they just didnt use them for transport, why? i dunno maybe because they had no use for them living on uneven land. maybe they just havent been discovered yet.
and as for a lack of a trade route, they had sea trade routes all around the old world. there is also evidence of some new world items finding their way to to the old world as well. maybe it wasnt a super regular trade route, but there is evidence there was some contact between the continents. im just saying there wasnt anything keeping the ancient egyptians or even the europeans from pointing their boats west and sailing as far as they could to see whats on the other side.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
iu

iu

iu

they had wheels , they just didnt use them for transport, why? i dunno maybe because they had no use for them living on uneven land. maybe they just havent been discovered yet.
It probably means that toy wheels are the first step in the concept.

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It probably means that toy wheels are the first step in the concept.
there is also evidence that Disney ripped off their cartoon characters from Mayan toys! looks like Donald and Mickey chilling out on on some wheels.

• 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
there is also evidence that Disney ripped off their cartoon characters from Mayan toys! looks like Donald and Mickey chilling out on on some wheels.
It's nice that fucked up dogs and humanity have been synonymous since time immemorial.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users