The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
If you include fossilized footprints it's 6.2 million years. I'm not agreeing it's aliens is anything if the sort. If there is something advanced it's probably just us or a divergent path of us.
There's also the silver vase found embedded in solid rock, a layer geologically dated to 250 million years ago.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
There's also the silver vase found embedded in solid rock, a layer geologically dated to 250 million years ago.
I didn't know about that, I had heard about something they found in coal aged about roughly the same.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Good for killing a few hours:

i had looked into those claims about stuff being found "in solid rock". as much as i am a believer in very ancient civilizations, i cant overlook that there is a phenomena where moisture will soften rock enough that if you drop some shit in there , the "rock" will reform around the object as they re-harden.

400-Million-Year-Old-London-Hammer-Discovered-Inside-Rock.jpg

Firstly, like you can see in images, part of the Iron hammer showed some signs of rusting. The London Hammer in fact appeared as a small rock nodule (limestone) with a piece of wood protruding from it. Part of the hammer was inside the small rock. The rock nodule was not attached to the surrounding rocks of the creek in London, Texas. More importantly, the claims of million years dating did not appear as assertions in any peer reviewed journals. They originated from tests conducted privately.

In contrast to the ancient dating, some experts said the London Hammer looks like typical American tools manufactured in the Texas region in late 1800s. Moreover, Geologists suggested it is possible Highly Soluble Minerals in the Ancient Limestone formed a Concretion around the Hammer. Concretions are masses of hardened mineral matter, which can form fairly quickly around objects. So, this does not make the object inside as old as the mineral matter is. NCSE (National Center for Science Education) researcher John Cole described that minerals dissolved from ancient strata can harden around a recent object, making it look impressive to someone not familiar with geological processes. He also suggested the London Hammer was probably a 19th Century Miner’s hammer.

So, the stories claiming to show the London Hammer is more than 400 million years old are not true. Probably, a local miner or craftsman dropped or discarded the hammer in the last few hundred years. Later, dissolved limy sediment could have hardened into a nodule around it.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Here's is there one I was talking about, 300 million years old.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Coal fresh out of the mine is nothing like the end product after processing. That story is utter bullshit.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i really do wish it were true, rock isnt always hard. like those ancient dinosaur footprints next to "human" footprints. those prints were found along a shoreline. they were clearly softened at different times and humans just happened to walk along the same path. maybe they spotted the dino prints and tried to track it down not knowing they were millions of years too late.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She needs more midriff
i am having an argument with her now. she said anyone who doesnt believe that everyone originated from africa are racists.because all humans originated from Africa. i told her she was being naive to assume that because not everyone believes the same thing and that all of Africa wasnt all black anyway. she said ancient egypt was all black. she believes the Kangz shit. i told her what she was saying was ridiculous because there are hierogyphs depicting white or olive skinned people ruling Egypt. i cant believe how stupid she sounds, either everyone in africa was all black or everyone came from there meaning it wasnt all black. you cant have both. i should also suggest then that means then there are no black people, just lesser evolved white people. lol that would grind her ass. if i do that then i should also add if everyone is black then why is every race who "left" africa much more advanced and civilized. this is why bimbos with big tits shouldnt pretend they are smart.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Double Worf

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
i am having an argument with her now. she said anyone who doesnt believe that everyone originated from africa are racists.because all humans originated from Africa. i told her she was being naive to assume that because not everyone believes the same thing and that all of Africa wasnt all black anyway. she said ancient egypt was all black. she believes the Kangz shit. i told her what she was saying was ridiculous because there are hierogyphs depicting white or olive skinned people ruling Egypt. i cant believe how stupid she sounds, either everyone in africa was all black or everyone came from there meaning it wasnt all black. you cant have both. i should also suggest then that means then there are no black people, just lesser evolved white people. lol that would grind her ass. if i do that then i should also add if everyone is black then why is every race who "left" africa much more advanced and civilized. this is why bimbos with big tits shouldnt pretend they are smart.
Tell her to trust science?

• 3Like