The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
new Uncharted X video. they are getting almost as erratic as Jimmy posting videos every month or 2.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
FQgHhhKXsAEOb0r.jpeg

FQgHhiJXoAI8jZB.jpeg

FQgHhkZXoAAy8Xw.jpeg

FQgHhnwXEAEAoap.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You're a fucking idiot.
As one of his most blatant antagonists, I've repeatedly complained that he posts without giving his opinion because he can always claim later that it was for the lulz and not something he truly believes in (which I feel is the case with the majority of what he posts). However, glass houses and stones and all that. At least he doesn't "quit" for months at a time only to come right back eventually, or even make blatant alt accounts every time he's banned. One might claim that guy is a fucking idiot too, no?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
As one of his most blatant antagonists, I've repeatedly complained that he posts without giving his opinion because he can always claim later that it was for the lulz and not something he truly believes in (which I feel is the case with the majority of what he posts). However, glass houses and stones and all that. At least he doesn't "quit" for months at a time only to come right back eventually, or even make blatant alt accounts every time he's banned. One might claim that guy is a fucking idiot too, no?
Pop GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it would be nice to hear your theories about what you're posting. i would like to know how passionate you are about this UFO subject. i have made my opinions as clear as possible about the ancient civ stuff and the UFO stuff. what do you think?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users