The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There has been a lot of talk about this. It is not very sexy but the word is that this is a recurring type.

The real question is why did they relase it? Slow drip reveal or psyop to disguise something?
🤷🏼‍♂️ I'd like to think that it's being used to push for granting title 50 to dod_aaro.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So like a false flag to justify more spy shit on US soil?
No, currently the AARO only has access to a very small set of data collection tools and databases which they are using to analyze.

Basically, the Air Force, alphabet agencies, and some others are refusing to cooperate with any access to their past and present data.

Title 50 would grant full unrestricted access to everything, in theory.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
What are your thoughts on why there is a lack of cooperation?

1) Worried about exposure of illicit activities?
2) Protection of collection methods and capabilities?
3) Protection of black projects?
4) Aliens are here and we don't want to signal that we know it have craft?
5) Aliens are here we or don't want people to shit the bed?
6) Adversaries have advanced drones and we are playing dumb?

That's all I can come up with. The video is interesting but I don't think we've been shown anything yet that is clearly an off world craft.

Am I crazy or would politicians not slow their roll just a bit and maybe do something if it were clear that ETs are flying around the planet?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 20-54-26 dude fella on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 20-56-20 OSINTdefender on Twitter.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

this is silly, cows died from xyz, carrion eaters took the good easy to get at bits (lips ass dick balls), the drying dead skin shrinks and tightens as it loses moisture forming what looks like a "surgical" cut or circle

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
this is silly, cows died from xyz, carrion eaters took the good easy to get at bits (lips ass dick balls), the drying dead skin shrinks and tightens as it loses moisture forming what looks like a "surgical" cut or circle
I get what you're laying down but that was already ruled out.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The scavenger thing is also not really unusual although I can't say I understand why. I had 3 cows die in the same pasture this winter and 2 of them were reduced to bones in a week or two while the third one nothing touched and now a couple of months later she looks like a mummy because her skin is still mostly intact. The "hot dog parts" (lips, tits, and assholes) along with the tongue and eyeballs are also usually the first parts that scavengers go for as they are soft and not covered with hair.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The scavenger thing is also not really unusual although I can't say I understand why. I had 3 cows die in the same pasture this winter and 2 of them were reduced to bones in a week or two while the third one nothing touched and now a couple of months later she looks like a mummy because her skin is still mostly intact. The "hot dog parts" (lips, tits, and assholes) along with the tongue and eyeballs are also usually the first parts that scavengers go for as they are soft and not covered with hair.
Sounds like Aliens travelled billions of miles to turn that third cow into a mummy and retrieve it's asshole.

It's just Occam's Razor.

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The idea is just kind of retarded in my opinion. Looking for universal mysteries where there are none. There are just fucked up individuals in the world, and since beef comes from cattle - there are a whole 'nother level of people that give even less fucks about a cow. Back in the late 80's when I was a kid, my real father had 20 beef cattle out near our house. Someone just rolled up one night and shot them all. Every single one. They had a pile of beer cans in one area, so I dont know if it was just some drunk idiots partying or if it was some people drunk-mad at my dad.

• 1Rustled

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I lived in California there were some people using goats for brush mitigation and some asshole came by during the night with a .22 and killed all 40 of them. No clue if they thought they had some political beef with the project or if they were just psychopaths.

• 1Like