The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I'm curious what your thoughts on this are. You vehemently claim none of this stuff is aliens. Yet you show a clip that seems to be saying drones can't do the same thing either. So what do you think that first clip is? You must have posted it for a reason, so what is it? This is a serious question, so no gif responses to avoid answering.

I'm pretty sure that if his handlers told that genius to hold onto the building because we were about to slide off the earth for whatever reason, he would do it. He'd probably also sacrifice a kid to help prevent it from happening. If I had to use a picture to indicate the word "moron" I think he'd be near the top of my list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Clearly it's just Venus. The second tweet with the video is a rather lengthy thread but no hablo Espanol.

Looks like it was hovering stationary and the plane flew past it.

Shouldn't the light reflections on the "dome" have moved around more if it was a real object though? Them staying stationary tells me it might be a trick.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

These grifters on this Alien shit all look the same. Rarely do I feel like they bring anything to the table in any serious measure. <insert racist remark about a certain people that have super curly hair like that.>

• 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
These grifters on this Alien shit all look the same. Rarely do I feel like they bring anything to the table in any serious measure. <insert racist remark about a certain people that have super curly hair like that.>
Society needs to drop the "alien" word from the vocab.
How is this company grifting with their cutting edge tech?

This should be a good read once released (pirating once it drops). The article touches on some pretty wild things experienced by many exposed to the phenomena.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Blink 182 Wtf GIF
You just fucking said -

You know what, you fucking win. Im not going in circles with your retarded ass when you're contradicting yourself every other post.

Chris Chris has a terrible track record when it comes to history and geography.

You can automatically assume anything he says is bullshit. Like "there were only 300 templars!"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users