The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I lived in California there were some people using goats for brush mitigation and some asshole came by during the night with a .22 and killed all 40 of them. No clue if they thought they had some political beef with the project or if they were just psychopaths.
Man, that's pretty shitty, I'm curious where. When I was a kid we lived in the foothills of the Sierras and had a couple goats to help keep brush down a bit closer to the house in the heavily wooded areas that the little kabota+mower deck wouldn't fit. One day a pack of loose dogs from the 'neighborhood' came on to our property and killed one goat and messed up the other.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man, that's pretty shitty, I'm curious where. When I was a kid we lived in the foothills of the Sierras and had a couple goats to help keep brush down a bit closer to the house in the heavily wooded areas that the little kabota+mower deck wouldn't fit. One day a pack of loose dogs from the 'neighborhood' came on to our property and killed one goat and messed up the other.
It was in the East Bay. Danville I think?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is what the cuts look like from the mutilations.
20230424_073006.jpg
20230424_075607.jpg

Granted, it could be a cattle cult or some weird shit out in the farmlands 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What are your thoughts on why there is a lack of cooperation?

1) Worried about exposure of illicit activities?
2) Protection of collection methods and capabilities?
3) Protection of black projects?
4) Aliens are here and we don't want to signal that we know it have craft?
5) Aliens are here we or don't want people to shit the bed?
6) Adversaries have advanced drones and we are playing dumb?

That's all I can come up with. The video is interesting but I don't think we've been shown anything yet that is clearly an off world craft.

Am I crazy or would politicians not slow their roll just a bit and maybe do something if it were clear that ETs are flying around the planet?

I think these craft/drones/etc are a lot like Global Warming.

Our politicians don't really know how to grasp the issue or make sense of it, much less actually do anything about it.

So for the most part they're just looking for ways to grift off of it while making the peasants think that they have any control whatsoever over the issue.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I get what you're laying down but that was already ruled out.

This reminds me of Dyatlov Pass. People with missing tongues and eyes, yet no signs of struggle or foul play.

They should probably check these cows with a geiger counter and see if there's radiation on them like the Dyatlov corpses.

If other scavengers were steering clear of the corpses, maybe that's a sign of irradiation.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for a 3rd off-topic post but I found an article about it. Apparently they didn't shoot as many as I remembered but it was still a pretty shitty thing.

Yeah that's pretty shitty. I live next to a great big river with walking paths and whatnot, and the river is full of swans and ducks that go onto land and walk around in the grass near the trails. They chill with people and are just generally cool. I've always been worried that one day some asshole is gonna come along and just start capping all of them.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yep, clearly a UFO. There is literally no possible explanation that is more believable than that. I am convinced.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gonna be disappointed when they turn out to be Mole People surface probes and not from space.

• 1Worf