The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And if you compare what grandpa did in his backyard to what the ancients actually accomplished then you're actually pretty dumb. First of all, the weight of some of the blocks moved are up to 100x what that old man moved. No amount of man power or pullies and ropes could ever even budge some of the blocks that were moved. Furthermore, no amount of sand and time will cause you to cut and work granite and other even harder materials with the precision the ancients managed. If you look at some of the works, they literally match that of ultra modern technology and techniques.
these guys dont really think about just how heavy and hard those stones are or how far they were quarried from their final resting place or just how many of those pieces were harvested in such a short period of time. "nah, i saw that fat old man shift a barn around using a few planks on YouTube. moving 25 ton Sarsen stones 300 miles up and down hilly NON sandy terrains is just a snap when you get some fat old grandpas together.
1330604828_stone-16.jpg

how did they cut those stones ten thousand years ago? sand you idiot!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
these guys dont really think about just how heavy and hard those stones are or how far they were quarried from their final resting place or just how many of those pieces were harvested in such a short period of time. "nah, i saw that fat old man shift a barn around using a few planks on YouTube. moving 25 ton Sarsen stones 300 miles up and down hilly NON sandy terrains is just a snap when you get some fat old grandpas together.
1330604828_stone-16.jpg

how did they cut those stones ten thousand years ago? sand you idiot!

And what's the evidence of aliens again?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Not a fan of calling them aliens but the fact that no amount of humans and time could explain the accomplishments of the ancients. Has nothing to do with "not understanding how they did it" and everything to do with understanding that it's simply a physical impossibility without the help of highly advanced technology.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What aliens? i'm not Lumi. you might as well say it was magic. The Younger Dryas theory is that around 10,000 years ago there was a cataclysm which wiped out much of mankind
ydbfield.jpeg

and these megaliths are evidence of the ancient civilizations which were around back then. much of our technology is being rediscovered. there are many examples of this. there are also many many examples of SHARED technology all over the world. such as the "handbags
"or the metallic clamps holding these megaliths together.
metalclampsmore.jpg

fuck the alien shit, this is much more interesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Multiple cultures invented the same extremely simple tools or else they learned about them from an ancient society of which there is no trace except for a couple dozen large stone buildings scattered around the world. Which seems more likely?

Why do you believe the radiocarbon dating that says how long it took to build the pyramids but not when they were built?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Multiple cultures invented the same extremely simple tools or else they learned about them from an ancient society of which there is no trace except for a couple dozen large stone buildings scattered around the world. Which seems more likely?

Why do you believe the radiocarbon dating that says how long it took to build the pyramids but not when they were built?
a couple dozen buildings? lol

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
If this stuff was built by an "advanced society" why is there no evidence of modern technology in any of them? Shouldn't there be some remnants of the 60 ton diesel powered crane that they used to lift those blocks, or at least like a single piece of steel somewhere? Shouldn't one of those carvings show an iPhone or at least something more advanced than a handbag?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I dont see the conspiracy here. Again, its fucking slave labor coupled with time, under whip and chain you could make any rough stone smooth as babies ass. And if one fails, kill him and make the next one do it right. Who knows how they erected the monoliths, yet they stand. People been erecting stone monoliths for a long fucking time. Fear of some god coming down and smiting your people would be enough to drive people to do crazy shit like they did all throughout history.

I mean fuck, look at rome and what they accomplished some 1000 yrs later. The tools were not any better, yeah maybe they had iron and steel, but they erected shit thats mindblowing without the use fo modern tools. shit, look at greece, before romans.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If this stuff was built by an "advanced society" why is there no evidence of modern technology in any of them? Shouldn't there be some remnants of the 60 ton diesel powered crane that they used to lift those blocks, or at least like a single piece of steel somewhere? Shouldn't one of those carvings show an iPhone or at least something more advanced than a handbag?
you can stop now, you think you're mocking me, but you just sound ridiculous. aliens, iphones, only a dozen ancient buildings? GTFO!

Hatussa Turkey: Evidence Of Lost Ancient High Technology At Work - Hidden Inca Tours
04.jpg

05.jpg

40.jpg
btw if you left your Makita or your handsaw out in the rain, how many thousands of years would it last before rotting away? These are ruins from 5,000-10,000 years ago or much older. Anything like steel will be dust long before that. I leave my patio furniture out during the winter months and it gets covered in rust.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
So the only evidence of a society capable of high tech tools are some round holes in rock? Where's the drill bits? And the drill?

The Nova link I already posted explains how to drill round holes in stone with primitive tools and they even did one to demonstrate it.

cuttingslide07_1.jpg

cuttingslide07_2.jpg

cuttingslide08_1.jpg

cuttingslide08_2.jpg

You can google this shit in 5 seconds if you're not just purposely deluding yourself.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those are people guessing how it was done. That painting doesn't match the pictures. You go drill a 3 meter circular hole in granite with a one handed bow drill and film it. I'll wait.

In fact those paintings are people guessing too since these megaliths predate most dynastic egyptians

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
So now it's only big holes that are impossible? That "I'm not Lumi" assertion you made a few posts back is getting harder to believe.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The dynastic egyptian pharohs most likely found these megaliths already in ruins and just put their names on it. It's why you don't see heiroglyphs of people actually building those structures.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So now it's only big holes that are impossible? That "I'm not Lumi" assertion you made a few posts back is getting harder to believe.
You keep doing this dumb shit. You sound like that stupid woman who tried to debate Jordan Peterson. That "so you're saying" shit doesn't work on me. Quote what I said because that's what I said. The hole I posted are the holes I posted. You claimed that a one handed bow drill is proof of something

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Well you're not giving me much to work with. I think there might be a simpler explanation for some pretty nice stone work done in ancient times than a much more ancient modern civilization that somehow left no trace of its existence except for said stonework and I'm the one being unreasonable?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well you're not giving me much to work with. I think there might be a simpler explanation for some pretty nice stone work done in ancient times than a much more ancient modern civilization that somehow left no trace of its existence except for said stonework and I'm the one being unreasonable?
after 10,000 years, how many Makitas and Iphones will still be around?

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
after 10,000 years, how many Makitas and Iphones will still be around?

I will guess more than zero. My thinking is:

Modern phones use screens made from ion-hardened glass (potassium-sodium ion replacement) or synthetic sapphire. One of these buried in the ground will remain untransformed effectively indefinitely in some form because glass is geologically stable.

Modern cell phones contain yttrium, terbium, europium and gadolinium which would not be found together with large concentrations of lithium and silicon in a naturally occurring source, so they would be readily identifiable within the archeological record simply by their presence.

Micro-etched circuitry would leave tell-tale signs because the substrate is geologically stable (duh silicon) and the etching is too precise to be done by hand.

iPhones are manufactured in large volume and electronic recycling of goods is haphazard at best, so the statistical likelihood of one ending up buried in stable conditions is high. The places they are likely to be buried will show signs of man-made earth disturbances for a date period on geological time so they are the areas likely to be excavated for historical artifacts.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users