The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

:)

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That picture literally looks like someone threw 3 ball bearings up in the air and snapped a picture.
That guy has been tracking a kind of sphere type for a long while. Has at least a decade of vids and pics, samples too. Just scroll his twit profile. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I’m just over here asking why the existence of extraterrestrials (or, more likely: convergently evolved marine intelligence) sudden means the God of Abraham does not exist. I keep seeing this argument that unequivocal proof of ET would cause mass loss of faith but I have a hard time imagining it being anything other than the opposite (except cases of religions with extreme cuckoo cult dogmatism that does not fit with common modern day understanding to begin with).

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I’m just over here asking why the existence of extraterrestrials (or, more likely: convergently evolved marine intelligence) sudden means the God of Abraham does not exist. I keep seeing this argument that unequivocal proof of ET would cause mass loss of faith but I have a hard time imagining it being anything other than the opposite (except in cases with religions with extreme cuckoo cult dogmatism that does not fit with common modern day understanding to begin with).
Agreed, it would cause many to turn to God, not the opposite.

From the recent Contact in the Desert.
Screenshot_20230627-223301.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I haven't been following this super closely, but say you have this super-secret organization that's been keeping this UAP stuff from congress. So, exactly who is congress demanding answers from? Who's the central leadership of this hyper covert operation?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I haven't been following this super closely, but say you have this super-secret organization that's been keeping this UAP stuff from congress. So, exactly who is congress demanding answers from? Who's the central leadership of this hyper covert operation?

I think they're just laying out a kind of blanket "anyone who has off-world or unexplainable materials or evidence needs to make us aware of it within 20 days or else*" for the rest of the government.

Likely a matter of some elements of government thinking they act with the power of the executive branch, and congress saying "no, whoever is doing this stuff, you answer to us"

* - Or else what? I don't know.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
DOD, Pentagon outsourcing to corpos like Lockheed, Northrup, then those corpos also branch out to off the books labs. It's a spiders web as you'd expect and would require several hours to dig up the whole list of names associated over the decades.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I’m just over here asking why the existence of extraterrestrials (or, more likely: convergently evolved marine intelligence) sudden means the God of Abraham does not exist. I keep seeing this argument that unequivocal proof of ET would cause mass loss of faith but I have a hard time imagining it being anything other than the opposite (except cases of religions with extreme cuckoo cult dogmatism that does not fit with common modern day understanding to begin with).
Shit, I half expect aliens to nuke us for being heathens who don't believe in Space Zoroaster

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it depends on what your religion says about angels, God and the afterlife.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Shit, I half expect aliens to nuke us for being heathens who don't believe in Space Zoroaster
Actually this is the only reason I think the discovery of aliens would affect religion at all. Almost all sentient life we've ever discovered was religious. I'm pretty sure aliens would be too if they existed.

• 1Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I was talking to my brother last night. He’s also very intrigued by the UAP news coming out but he’s deeply religious, unlike myself. We were right in the middle of a fun conversation about ufo speculation and theory crafting and he asked me, “What if we get in contact with NHI’s and they confirm the Christian narrative?” I said, “If they come down tomorrow and confirm the Christian narrative I’ll see you in church on Sunday.”

We were both laughing and then I said,” Let’s make a pact that if NHI does ever make a claim on the reality of God or the lack thereof we will both take it as gospel.” He wouldn’t accept the bet lol

• 1Worf