The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The snow is also "off" on this image; if you look at the closest high res picture, it looks way more familiar that this. Even the normal snow looks like it has a mesh of straight lines with the same angle as the structure. So most likely a bad picture processing.
reminds me of some video game glitches. same image gets duped in a row and it makes this same pattern. once you see the pattern, you cant unsee it. there are other glitches in google earth.
Bizarre-Glitches-In-Google-Earth-That-Make-The-World-Look-Like-Surrealist-Art.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

o-GOOGLE-900.jpg

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I think it is space moles havesting the inner earth!!

Ok...I hate to put an end to the fun but I spent ~5 minutes and figured out what it is... I know, actual investigation makes conspiracy theories boring and its more fun to not put practical effort into it and come up with interesting ideas :)

ewrt8nZ.png

Take a look at a map of Antarctica you can see that's right where the the Kohnen station is but is only open in the summer so maybe not occupied at the time of the image.

Kohnen Station - Wikipedia
The station opened on January 11, 2001, in Dronning Maud Land. The station is located at 75°00'S, 00°04'E, and 2892 m above sea level.
The coordinates match up perfectly.

The red dot's are likely satellite igloos (apple huts) often used at artic camps.

One at Kohnen station and you can see the trails that form off of them at an angle to make those patterns.
tumblr_nqfpuyrpYp1uytq3ko1_1280.jpg

Some other similar setups from other camps
Basi_DEU_German-Drescher-Station.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Ok...I hate to put an end to the fun but I spent ~5 minutes and figured out what it is... I know, actual investigation makes conspiracy theories boring and its more fun to not put practical effort into it and come up with interesting ideas :)
Whoa.
Just whoa.
Calm down with the inner earth harvesting there Lumie. ;)

Props for doing the research, that's totally what that is. <3

So much for hibernating Gojira!

Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

ewrt8nZ.png

Take a look at a map of Antarctica you can see that's right where the the Kohnen station is but is only open in the summer so maybe not occupied at the time of the image.

Kohnen Station - Wikipedia

The coordinates match up perfectly.

The red dot's are likely satellite igloos (apple huts) often used at artic camps.

One at Kohnen station and you can see the trails that form off of them at an angle to make those patterns.
tumblr_nqfpuyrpYp1uytq3ko1_1280.jpg

Some other similar setups from other camps
Basi_DEU_German-Drescher-Station.jpg
lol case closed. I feel bad for the guy who did that youtube video.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Listenting to teh secret camp video reminded me of something I breiefly mentioned a while ago.

I did actually find something once that had a bit more credibility for a base being meant to be kept secret. I posted the co-ordinates at Politics Thread but the site has since scrubbed the visual info. It was a clear image of a curricular path being taken over and over and not SAVs as I looked and found instances of what those look like. I linked to the same info on Slashdot when I read about it at Fitness-Tracking App Reveals Locations of Secret Army Bases - Slashdot but my post was deleted which I have never see happen. Trash usually just gets moderated down if anything when posted there.

It's known that Dugway proving grounds has produced nasty chemical warfare agents and they still do and once case was reported where 6k sheep were killed. Dugway sheep incident - Wikipedia The site I found was pretty far away from where people are stationed or even go for SAV type recreation based on heatmaps that did show where people would go on SAV runs/ So it would be a great spot to store this nasty stuff. Google Earth didn't show anything, not even a service road to the location.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Google has done a pretty solid job photoshopping 60% of the land mass down there.
Especially considering the heat mapping you posted.
The curiosity ramps up, and so do the conspiracies, when half the story is blanked out.

So are they just blanking out military stuff?
Or is there more to it?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Google has done a pretty solid job photoshopping 60% of the land mass down there.
The curiosity ramps up, and so do the conspiracies, when half the story is blanked out.

Or is there more to it?
its obviously miltary, even if they are chilling out in a crashed spaceship with ET. its still a military installation. probably some kind of seismic or radological research center or perhaps an early warning station or just a plain old Nuke launch site for X side. either way, its in antarctica. nothing's happening down there except white nerds freezing their butts off while reading data sheets.

• 1Like

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
For the Antarctica stuff I suspect its just harder to get good photos especially with all the darkness 1/2 the year so a lot more junk has to be stiched together.

Caliane

lol case closed. I feel bad for the guy who did that youtube video.
honestly the vid was still interesting as is. A timeline of the site. Finding cool things via google earth. etc.

I'm a bit curious on the red on the ground still. Its very noticeable, that their outfits, buildings, etc, all use that red to be clearly visible on the snow/ice. They are doing ICE coring. so I don't think the red on the ground, is dirt being pulled up. I think its dye. or, possibly red dirt brought there and dropped on the ground, for traction, and visibility of the site.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Does anyone here know what electrogravitics is and how it is applied to various state of the art military aircraft?

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
honestly the vid was still interesting as is. A timeline of the site. Finding cool things via google earth. etc.

I'm a bit curious on the red on the ground still. Its very noticable, their outfits, buildings, etc, all use that red to be clearly visible on the snow/ice. They are doing ICE coring. so I don't think the red on the ground, is dirt being pulled up. I think its dye. or, possibly red dirt brought there and dropped on the ground, for traction, and visibility of the site.

It's probably similar to why this Dog Sled Camp and surrounding areas in Alaska look green. The image processing doesn't work well on glacier snow areas and it will pick up on a color and then apply it to shadows. If anything the camp should be full of yellow snow :)

qs8HKnu.png

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's probably similar to why this Dog Sled Camp and surrounding areas in Alaska look green. The image processing doesn't work well on glacier snow areas and it will pick up on a color and then apply it to shadows.

qs8HKnu.png
Or its lizard blood. Amirite.

• 1Worf

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I think it's more tn

Or is there more to it?
It's more than military, it has to be. Isn't it illegal to have a military presence there due to a treaty? Dude you can't even fly over some areas in Anartica. I wish Admiral Richard Byrd would have came clean what happened with Operation Highjump.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I think it's more tnIt's more than military, it has to be. Isn't it illegal to have a military presence there due to a treaty? Dude you can't even fly over some areas in Anartica. I wish Admiral Richard Byrd would have came clean what happened with Operation Highjump.

He did come clean, but the Navy gave him that "tell anyone and you'll feel the pain, now let's scrub your notes out of existence and kick you out" thing.
Luckily the survivors of the battle went on to sing like songbirds, but the disinformation agency had already ramped up their new "conspiracy theory" dismissal barrier that stopped a large amount of the public chatter about the incident, due to fear, ridicule and the government arresting you and beating you until
I dunno, I would think that being attacked by Nazi antigrav discs and having a number of ships and men lost in the confrontation would exhibit a worldwide response from the allies, publicly.
Wasn't the cold war just starting up?
I suppose that the pressure of the political climate was enormous at the time, so having a major technological leap forward shared publicly would compromise the US's place on the chess board.
Still though, imagine where we would be if this exotic tech was public knowledge all those years ago.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
See I'm really confused on what actually took place. Some sources say it was advanced Nazi anti gravity technology (Die glocke) or it was actually aliens that destroyed his fleet. Then you have people like David Wilcock and Corey Goode saying an ancient race of pre-adamites is being excavated in Antartica from a flash freeze happened thousand of years ago that wiped them out. They have uncovered so much and plan to have a "disclosure" but removing all the alien bodies and technology and just revealing the ancient structures.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
See I'm really confused on what actually took place. Some sources say it was advanced Nazi anti gravity technology (Die glocke) or it was actually aliens that destroyed his fleet. Then you have people like David Wilcock and Corey Goode saying an ancient race of pre-adamites is being excavated in Antartica from a flash freeze happened thousand of years ago that wiped them out. They have uncovered so much and plan to have a "disclosure" but removing all the alien bodies and technology and just revealing the ancient structures.

the thing I don't like about the nazi tech theory is why didn't they use that shit to win the war

• 1Like