The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So I ask my sister-in-law, who works in the bear program for NJ about this bear. Pedals, she says, was probably shot during the first bow hunt they allowed in 2016.
yeah, he dead. i didnt want to be a downer and mention it here. which goes to say, that if there really really was a bigfoot, he would be shot dead too.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
yeah, he dead. i didnt want to be a downer and mention it here. which goes to say, that if there really really was a bigfoot, he would be shot dead too.

Yeah, was the first time I had seen that video so I thought it was recent. Last time that happened was during the Boy Scout incident the other year, we sent her a message asking about it and she was actually in the cave or whatever it was that the scout leader was trapped in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
no, its unknown, to be fair, its naturally formed, but methodology is unknown. not a crater though.
Collapsed and eroded Sheild Volcano?

I'm sure there's all sorts of possibilities before we get to Atlantis.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Collapsed and eroded Sheild Volcano?

I'm sure there's all sorts of possibilities before we get to Atlantis.
Richat Structure - Wikipedia
Initially interpreted as an asteroid impact structure because of its high degree of circularity, the Richat Structure is now regarded by geologists as a highly symmetrical and deeply eroded geologic dome. After extensive field and laboratory studies, no credible evidence has been found for shock metamorphism or any type of deformation indicative of a hypervelocity extraterrestrial impact.[1] While coesite, an indicator of shock metamorphism, had initially been reported as being present in rock samples collected from the Richat Structure, further analysis of rock samples concluded that barite had been misidentified as coesite.[2] In addition, the Richat Structure lacks the annular depression that characterizes large extraterrestrial impact structures of this size. Also, it is quite different from large extraterrestrial impact structures in that the sedimentary strata comprising this structure is remarkably intact and "orderly" and lacking in overturned, steeply dipping strata or disoriented blocks.[3][4] A more recent multianalytical study on the Richat megabreccias concluded that carbonates within the silica-rich megabreccias were created by low-temperature hydrothermal waters, and that the structure requires special protection and further investigation of its origin.[5]

pick your own theory, it could just be a natural formation that was modified to become an ancient civ. nobody says that it has to be man made. if you look at google earth you can see a direct line from the ocean, so maybe there was an ancient tsunami that washed everything out.
Richat+Stucture+03.PNG

Caliane

Before I waste my time watching this, that is just an eroded crater right? :/
Most likely. this vid is fairly reasonable. it doesn't try claiming ancient alien, ancient lost human technology, etc. it mostly just trys claiming the stucture as a very possible location for Atlantis, and that Atlantis was real. Most of the vid it does not try to claim the structure as man made, and simple takes the current theory of being essentially a bubble of stacked landmass in its formation, that was settled by humans. Although at one point does theorize "was it manmade, or 50/50 natural and sculpted by man", etc.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I was dicking around with my google map app and found 2 interesting things in Antarctica that I think Google forgot to photoshop out.
I couldn't replicate these on the web version of google.

The first one is cool, probably just an stress bulge or something. Of course, the mind wanders...it does look like something else too...but there isnt enough detail to make a proper assuption.

Screenshot_20180905-220330_Earth.jpg

Now, the second image...
Its CLEARLY not a natural formation.
Quick theory craft.
Ancient civilization.
Past that we head straight into crazy town.
Screenshot_20180905-220434_Earth.jpg

Speculations?
It's cool as hell.
Has me convinced that there is Something there for sure.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was dicking around with my google map app and found 2 interesting things in Antarctica that I think Google forgot to photoshop out.
I couldn't replicate these on the web version of google.

Now, the second image...
Its CLEARLY not a natural formation.
Quick theory craft.
Ancient civilization.
Past that we head straight into crazy town.
View attachment 175296
Speculations?
It's cool as hell.
Has me convinced that there is Something there for sure.

Crashed airplane? Looks like a wing outline. Can you zoom it out?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that eye of africa one is cool, and provided those quotes from those greek philosophers are accurate, DO suggest the eye could have been where atlantis was . The elevation difference is suspect (~1500' above sea level) but who is to say that ~10000 years ago or so there was a SEA(not ocean) called atlantic and it was there around that eye.. fascinating projection though by that guy, has anyone done a seismic radar study of that area (ie ground penetrating radar)

The way the earth is eroded aorund that site- via google images- are reminiscent of actual coast lines OF a sea/ocean (22 miles nw)

compare eye of africa 22 miles nw to how google displays the coastline area around florida@gulf of mexico

22 miles nw of eye of africa.jpg
swofflorida.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
that eye of africa one is cool, and provided those quotes from those greek philosophers are accurate, DO suggest the eye could have been where atlantis was . The elevation difference is suspect (~1500' above sea level) but who is to say that ~10000 years ago or so there was a SEA(not ocean) called atlantic and it was there around that eye.. fascinating projection though by that guy, has anyone done a seismic radar study of that area (ie ground penetrating radar)

The way the earth is eroded aorund that site- via google images- are reminiscent of actual coast lines OF a sea/ocean (22 miles nw)

compare eye of africa 22 miles nw to how google displays the coastline area around florida@gulf of mexico

View attachment 175316View attachment 175317
I'm not an expert on this kind of thing, but I think there are plenty of people that can say with a high degree of authority whether or not there was a body of water in that area 10,000 years ago. Being submerged under water leaves plenty of evidence that doesn't just disappear completely. I'm not saying it was or wasn't underwater, I don't know, but the answer to that probably isn't that hard to find if you know the right people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 175316View attachment 175317
i was thinking that too. it looks like the water level was much higher once upon a time, but perhaps we are talking about millions of years ago. but you're right.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Crashed airplane? Looks like a wing outline. Can you zoom it out?
Way too big to be a plane wing. Or even a plane

Each of those points, they look like they maybe holes, on the SW side have gotta be around 200m each, easy. You could probably fit a 747 through one of those holes, or at least the size is comparable.

Here it is zoomed out.
You can pull this up yourself if you go to the coords at the bottom of the pic.
Google app, not internet.

Screenshot_20180906-103902_Earth.jpg

Screenshot_20180905-220434_Earth.jpg

Screenshot_20180906-104407_Earth.jpg

20180906_105006.jpg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Those don't look like holes, they look like protrusions, and the prevailing winds have made those triangular shapes in the snow to the left of them. They do look man-made in their alignment and regularity. Nature abhors straight lines.

It's kind of pointless to make conjecture from the altitude these are taken however, it's like looking at clouds and seeing turtles.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Those don't look like holes, they look like protrusions, and the prevailing winds have made those triangular shapes in the snow to the left of them. They do look man-made in their alignment and regularity. Nature abhors straight lines.

It's kind of pointless to make conjecture from the altitude these are taken however, it's like looking at clouds and seeing turtles.

In about 3 years, considering the annual melt occuring down there, interesting shit will be quite exposed on satellite images.
Even if it's nothing, I'll enjoy seeing some land starting to show itself down there.
That said, its still really fuckin cool.
I enjoy some good conjecture.
You can measure accurately on google earth. Sadly no height.
Check out the perfect lines here.

Screenshot_20180906-143318_Earth.jpg

These are 3 meters wide.
If they are really "points of a natural mountain" for example, why do they all look Literally identical? Here is another small range protruding, randomly, from Antarctica.
Screenshot_20180906-144401_Earth.jpg

And here is that large opening from the same spot.
Screenshot_20180906-143412_Earth.jpg

Compared to another hole in the ice.
29A63BF800000578-0-image-a-1_1434404287790.jpg

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There is one more thing I noticed.
It's probably nothing but a trick of the light, but do you notice that a few of these protrusions have a red...glow..I hesitate to say light, either coming from just under the ice, or fully exposed?
Could be mineral run off too.

Screenshot_20180906-143507_Earth.jpg

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
when you peep pixels the pixels peep back

The formation is odd but you're going a little far. The color is just image distortion ect, they are almost for sure protruding with winds/ice forming the shape. The fact that there are so many objects placed in what looks like non-random order is definitely weird.