The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Even though Wilcock has insiders and whistleblowers in his ear, heavily corroborated by the emergence of Qanon, I still don't believe any of the alien contact stuff, nor the BS about Corey Goode being some sort of an emissary for extra-dimensional beings.
That shits just bullshit from a writer....no matter how much of Corey Goode's testimony happens to line up perfectly with what all the other insiders are speaking of.
The specifics of so many items that have occurred over the years, and the topics going public does mean he has legit insiders.
The SSP, for the most part, is probably quite legit considering the exotic technologies that each major country has access to, but you really need to take the alien contact out of the story.
I really want to believe quite a bit of what he brings up, but for now, it will stay under the fiction story tab cause it's way too fuckin retarded to consider as fact.
That is some weird shit.
Either it's a psyop(probably) or the world is in for some big surprises in the next 100 years(maybe 6 years if Trump pulls the trigger).
Some of the non-Wilcock insiders and whistleblowers to come out in the past 20 years are in constant contact with Dr. Steven Greer.
I can't stand Greer but he has the best insiders. I mean there have been hundreds...and every year it increases by hundreds more...I won't post his videos here tho. Youtube is full of them.

All of that said, McKinnon had all of those NASA files and they refused to prosecute due to needing to keep all of that shit secret.
Some of the best info we've seen hop into the public domain.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the thing I don't like about the Nazi tech theory is why didn't they use that shit to win the war
During that confrontation with Byrds fleet, they did suffer their own losses. So I don't think they were willing to lose this tech.

The three hypotheses that have been going around are:
1: They were still testing it and they didn't have enough stock to launch them for the war without losing the tech.
2: It's the most powerful tech on the planet. The team knew this and broke away from the motherland under their own direction, only reporting to Hitler himself.
3: We all know Hitler fled to Argentina. What's really close to Argentina? You do the math.

I suppose #4 could be, the aliens told them not to ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Even though Wilcock has insiders and whistleblowers in his ear, heavily corroborated by the emergence of Qanon, I still don't believe any of the alien contact stuff, nor the BS about Corey Goode being some sort of an emissary for extra-dimensional beings.
That shits just bullshit from a writer....no matter how much of Corey Goode's testimony happens to line up perfectly with what all the other insiders are speaking of.
The specifics of so many items that have occurred over the years, and the topics going public does mean he has legit insiders.
The SSP, for the most part, is probably quite legit considering the exotic technologies that each major country has access to, but you really need to take the alien contact out of the story.
I really want to believe quite a bit of what he brings up, but for now, it will stay under the fiction story tab cause it's way too fuckin retarded to consider as fact.
That is some weird shit.
Either it's a psyop(probably) or the world is in for some big surprises in the next 100 years(maybe 6 years if Trump pulls the trigger).
Some of the non-Wilcock insiders and whistleblowers to come out in the past 20 years are in constant contact with Dr. Steven Greer.
I can't stand Greer but he has the best insiders. I mean there have been hundreds...and every year it increases by hundreds more...I won't post his videos here tho. Youtube is full of them.

All of that said, McKinnon had all of those NASA files and they refused to prosecute due to needing to keep all of that shit secret.
Some of the best info we've seen hop into the public domain.
Trust me I'm not a Goode or David fan. Some of their lectures are so damn far fetched I can't believe it. Coery is waaay out there and David keep promoting him. I do find it funny the US government did not prosecute Gary for hacking into NASA. You just don't hack into a government system and walk away. Is there anything on the net that he found other than "non-terrestial officers" like good info about dark side of the moon that NASA is hiding from us.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hey does anyone know the website that is like a catalogue of unexplained devices, locations, people etc? It was all fanfic but some was pretty clever and I liked to browse through all the texts. Pretty sure they were organized by file number. Having a hard time remembering specific entries though so I can't Google it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What you guys think about Lazar? Real deal or what?

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey does anyone know the website that is like a catalogue of unexplained devices, locations, people etc? It was all fanfic but some was pretty clever and I liked to browse through all the texts. Pretty sure they were organized by file number. Having a hard time remembering specific entries though so I can't Google it.

Never heard of it, but that would be a good read no doubt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh they are really hit or miss and with so many there are way more misses. It was just bugging me that I couldn't remember the damn thing and had one of them stuck in my head, still haven't found it yet. Doesn't particularly fit in this thread anyway, but didn't have a better place to ask.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I think it is space moles havesting the inner earth!!

Ok...I hate to put an end to the fun but I spent ~5 minutes and figured out what it is... I know, actual investigation makes conspiracy theories boring and its more fun to not put practical effort into it and come up with interesting ideas :)
Take a look at a map of Antarctica you can see that's right where the the Kohnen station is but is only open in the summer so maybe not occupied at the time of the image.

Kohnen Station - Wikipedia
Damn you and your "research" and "Logic" .....

• 1Worf