The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They were all solar monitoring stations.
Either they found something they shouldn't be observing near or in the direction of the sun, or the stations served a dual purpose, like communications hubs for example.

I know the ufologists are assuming they picked up a craft.
If you watch any of the sun cams, you can see unexplained objects around the sun all the time, including what look like portals opening and closing, what can only be described as "motherships", and other weird phenomena.

But who knows really. Hopefully we get told it was just a weather balloon stuck in some sun gas and thus the need to evacuate all of those observatories suddenly.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some space whale probably stopped by to take a dook on the sun.
spacewhale.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Nola

Trakanon Raider
But who knows really. Hopefully we get told it was just a weather balloon stuck in some sun gas and thus the need to evacuate all of those observatories suddenly.
lol....
The good old weather balloon "insert here" gas excuse.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
My fuckin word...I hate the hell out of those fake voice videos. Ugh.
I cant.
And those look like solar flares with some artifacts.

Let me find some of the weird images from the past few years.
Streetcap (RIP) use to find some awesome moon, SOHO and mars images that were out of the ordinary.

• 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If the sun's going to explode it should at least wait until after Cyberpunk comes out.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If this is the end of the world and they're keeping it secretlike, then don't worry about it. I'm sure there is some very non UFO cataclysm reason why this observatory closed. Anything from funding issues to health related to just plain old shit being borked and they are waiting for it to be fixed.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, they have the FBI with thier Blackhawks swarm and shut down observatories and thier attached towns all the time. Just run of the mill repairs. Nothing to see here!

• 2Solidarity

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
My fuckin word...I hate the hell out of those fake voice videos. Ugh.
I cant.
And those look like solar flares with some artifacts.

Let me find some of the weird images from the past few years.
ck5b9b9344.jpg

You can tell this 'UFO' is the IR lens reflecting her iphone camera ...

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure if streetcap was still living he would of found something regarding this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, they have the FBI with thier Blackhawks swarm and shut down observatories and thier attached towns all the time. Just run of the mill repairs. Nothing to see here!
even if any of that silliness was true, you dont need the FBI agents jumping down in swarming blackhawks to shut down an observatory. you can do all that with a phone call.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So is there actual evidence of blackhawks swooping in?
nope, the story was the observatory had to close for a reason. that reason is either unknown or nobody asked the right people. so the story mushrooms from there, maybe some other observatories closed in the past and since its easier to assume a narrative than to actually track down the answer. those closed facilities can now be bundled into some conspiracy and then you throw in commando FBI agents junping down from helicopters to close them down by force like they were dealing with hostile actors instead of squishy science nerds who jack off to hentai on their lunch break.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
ck5b9b9344.jpg

You can tell this 'UFO' is the IR lens reflecting her iphone camera ...

Lol you caught that eh?

even if any of that silliness was true, you dont need the FBI agents jumping down in swarming blackhawks to shut down an observatory. you can do all that with a phone call.

A solar observatory in New Mexico is evacuated for a week and the FBI is investigating. No one will say why.
House, the sheriff, said that just before 10 a.m. Sept. 6, staffers at the Sunspot facility called to report that they were “evacuating the building” and asked if deputies could assist. He said a sergeant and a deputy were dispatched and told upon arrival that the FBI had been there earlier.

But neither staff nor the bureau would explain why the facility had to be vacated, House said. He said a volunteer fire chief claimed that the FBI had told him there had been a “credible threat” but would provide no details.

The sheriff’s office, House said, saw no evidence of a threat, and deputies left after a few hours.

“We tried to find out the threat and what their concerns were,” House said. “They wouldn’t identify anything. They were pretty hush mouthed about it.”

House said his deputies spotted a Black Hawk helicopter in the area around the time the building was evacuated — although he said that is not uncommon.

Assuming this is credible, and I am, this is. a prime example of stupid twats inventing stories and spamming it on the net for clicks and lulz instead of actually being JOURNALISTIC and showing some damn integrity.

Fucking jackasses.