The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Thank God AOC is on the case. This shit will be solved today with her involved.
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
A follow-up for those that don't want to sit through the whole thing.
The original copy has apparently turned up from someone that was in the room, as opposed to the "original release" that had added effects that led the the first debunking.

Umm....20 years from 1997 was 2017. Not 2027 as suggested in that tweet. Also that video looked fake as fuck. I love how their treating a "medical emergency" in a sinister, darkened room with flashlights. The more I look into this stuff the more it seems about as credible as flat earthers.

That latina Congress pussy is hot AF though.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Umm....20 years from 1997 was 2017. Not 2027 as suggested in that tweet. Also that video looked fake as fuck. I love how their treating a "medical emergency" in a sinister, darkened room with flashlights. The more I look into this stuff the more it seems about as credible as flat earthers.

That latina Congress pussy is hot AF though.
He didn’t say it’d be quick

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can't help but post it, sorry guys.
ancient aliens GIF

View attachment 484104
Look man, I want to know more. I want to believe we aren't alone. I want to be assured that there is a higher intelligence above our fake and gay species. But testimony isn't proof of anything and "Planet Earth" did not learn that we aren't alone.

I hate being such a cynic but for fuck's sake. Everything that is put into the public square is always a lie meant to distract or turn our attention elsewhere. It's no coincidence that human technology can now manufacture any kind of image or video that appears 100% authentic and *poof* now we have the US military and government all of a sudden playing Kabuki theater in public about UAP's. At this point I literally won't believe we've made alien contact until I'm getting anally probed with a dragon dildo made from Unobtanium by ET in a David Duchovny mask.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
"Unless we've all just been duped and deceived by a bunch of crazy people."

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Would be so awesome if they finally started applying the penalty for lying under oath to someone other than Trump (who didn't lie). Except of course they'd never have actual proof they lied because all the "evidence" will have "mysteriously disappeared" which obviously was all part of the coverup. And since you can't cover up something that never happened, that second layer of perfidy is completely unimpeachable as well, because they don't exist. It's the perfect crime. Can't prove I'm lying if the shit I'm lying about never existed in the first place.

EDIT: While every page in this thread is worthy of a drug-fueled binge, Happy Page 420 bros!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
"Unless we've all just been duped and deceived by a bunch of crazy people."

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Would be so awesome if they finally started applying the penalty for lying under oath to someone other than Trump (who didn't lie). Except of course they'd never have actual proof they lied because all the "evidence" will have "mysteriously disappeared" which obviously was all part of the coverup. And since you can't cover up something that never happened, that second layer of perfidy is completely unimpeachable as well, because they don't exist. It's the perfect crime. Can't prove I'm lying if the shit I'm lying about never existed in the first place.

EDIT: While every page in this thread is worthy of a drug-fueled binge, Happy Page 420 bros!
It's only 140. I sense a short posts per page viewer!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Look man, I want to know more. I want to believe we aren't alone. I want to be assured that there is a higher intelligence above our fake and gay species. But testimony isn't proof of anything and "Planet Earth" did not learn that we aren't alone.

I hate being such a cynic but for fuck's sake. Everything that is put into the public square is always a lie meant to distract or turn our attention elsewhere. It's no coincidence that human technology can now manufacture any kind of image or video that appears 100% authentic and *poof* now we have the US military and government all of a sudden playing Kabuki theater in public about UAP's. At this point I literally won't believe we've made alien contact until I'm getting anally probed with a dragon dildo made from Unobtanium by ET in a David Duchovny mask.
WE (the public) have to see the same proof that Gaetz and others have said they've seen at Elgin and as this process moves along now that it's "on the record".

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's only 140. I sense a short posts per page viewer!
There is literally only so much bullshit I can take on one page at a time. If I set it to 3x as much, my brain would explode.
WE (the public) have to see the same proof that Gaetz and others have said they've seen at Elgin and as this process moves along now that it's "on the record".
What happens when this proof is no different than any of the other "proof" we've seen? Because I guarantee we are never going to see anything better than tic tacs or floating lights etc., but you guys will claim that as proof somehow. TheBeagle is right, none of that matters unless we see something truly incontrovertible.

• 1Like