<Prior Amod>
20230727_223549.jpg

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

• 3Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didnt listen to the whole 55 minutes of this, but if I understand correctly, he either has no idea what he saw, and when he has, he can't disclose it in an open session ?
God damn 15 years ago I would be jumping at this news, right now i'm 98% sure it's fake and gay, and 2% sure somewhere in Moscow 5 old KGB agents are laughing thinking about the time they sent their failed genetic experiments over the US

Chris

Potato del Grande
Schumer is one of the top globohomo Dems right?

So he's wrong on abortion, migration, trump and guns... but he's right on UFOs!?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I didnt listen to the whole 55 minutes of this, but if I understand correctly, he either has no idea what he saw, and when he has, he can't disclose it in an open session ?
God damn 15 years ago I would be jumping at this news, right now i'm 98% sure it's fake and gay, and 2% sure somewhere in Moscow 5 old KGB agents are laughing thinking about the time they sent their failed genetic experiments over the US

He was tasked with investigating secret access programs, found this secret program being illegally funded via illegal means and not being correctly reported and then took it to the inspector general. He then got permission to talk about certain subjects publicly with limitations and that's why he has to do that weird dance with his phrasing if he doesn't want to violate his security oath. There are people looking for any excuse to destroy him to protect the program, so he's very careful not to fuck up.

The disclosure act is what's supposed to fix this, there is no reason that anything alien related should be kept secret.

I have a couple hunches why there is this level of secrecy and why this entire subject has been treated the way it has. My suspicion is that anti Gravity technology with the right knowledge is very simple to build, and the capabilities of such a craft make it nearly impossible to defend against. The same tech used for the craft would also produce nearly limitless energy which would be highly disruptive to our current economy. They have calculated just the lights on UFOs consuming megawatts of power with the propulsion being in the gigawatt to terrawatt range. We're talking power levels where you could produce x-ray lasers and just irradiate entire cities from orbit. Lastly the US has craft that gives them cover to operate even over enemy nuclear facilities because they're presumed to be UAPs.

Of course there is still the chance this is all bullshit but I think we're well past preponderance of evidence.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was tasked with investigating secret access programs, found this secret program being illegally funded via illegal means and not being correctly reported and then took it to the inspector general. He then got permission to talk about certain subjects publicly with limitations and that's why he has to do that weird dance with his phrasing if he doesn't want to violate his security oath. There are people looking for any excuse to destroy him to protect the program, so he's very careful not to fuck up.

The disclosure act is what's supposed to fix this, there is no reason that anything alien related should be kept secret.

I have a couple hunches why there is this level of secrecy and why this entire subject has been treated the way it has. My suspicion is that anti Gravity technology with the right knowledge is very simple to build, and the capabilities of such a craft make it nearly impossible to defend against. The same tech used for the craft would also produce nearly limitless energy which would be highly disruptive to our current economy. They have calculated just the lights on UFOs consuming megawatts of power with the propulsion being in the gigawatt to terrawatt range. We're talking power levels where you could produce x-ray lasers and just irradiate entire cities from orbit. Lastly the US has craft that gives them cover to operate even over enemy nuclear facilities because they're presumed to be UAPs.

Of course there is still the chance this is all bullshit but I think we're well past preponderance of evidence.
Thank for the tl;dr.
However there is preponderance of report of evidence, not evidences itself.
At this point, even if they show pictures, there is a high chance it's fabricated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Schumer is one of the top globohomo Dems right?

So he's wrong on abortion, migration, trump and guns... but he's right on UFOs!?
Nope, it only reinforces the thought that this is all a distraction of some sort.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Umm....20 years from 1997 was 2017. Not 2027 as suggested in that tweet. Also that video looked fake as fuck. I love how their treating a "medical emergency" in a sinister, darkened room with flashlights. The more I look into this stuff the more it seems about as credible as flat earthers.

That latina Congress pussy is hot AF though.

To end partisanship once and for all, someone needs to AI up a video of AOC and Anna Paulina Luna having lesbian hate-sex. Do it for America.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lol You'd do the same thing.
I'd never be in that situation, because I wouldn't be able to stomach selling so much bullshit to people. Same reason I'm not a used car salesman or in MLM. Even UFO-tards don't deserve to be bilked out of their money like that.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'd never be in that situation, because I wouldn't be able to stomach selling so much bullshit to people. Same reason I'm not a used car salesman or in MLM. Even UFO-tards don't deserve to be bilked out of their money like that.
Unless, of course, you're wrong in your assumptions.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The war of words continues.

View attachment 484350

I have to wonder what the over/under is on him actually writing it. Whether it was his choice or not he's now the face of the cover up and they want to keep this hidden he has to be the one to bury it. I don't think he could quit at this point without raising having the whole thing fall apart. It'll be interesting to see what happens.