The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What is the "reveals a lot more" referring to? Break it down for me as if I were a child.

Serious question, not me trying to be snarky. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing there.

Also, what did he do prior to getting his degree in 2009? He can't be that young where it was actually high school, can he?? If so, fuck I'm old, and so are you!
Bottom line, we're both old as fuck lol.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Then show me proof, Admiral
1691003784171.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You're way off the mark in your assessment faggot.

lol the funniest thing is you're being sucked in by a degen leftist/globalist propaganda campaign this time, like the most obvious one with the most obvious players. The easiest to spot. I don't blame you as much for getting assfucked by the qtard deep state to make republicans look like absolute retards. Since you're a retard and all.

6 months from now you're going to be telling us how raping children and drinking adrenochrome from dead babies is a good things cause aliens or qtards told us so

you're pathetically gullible

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
lol the funniest thing is you're being sucked in by a degen leftist/globalist propaganda campaign this time, like the most obvious one with the most obvious players. The easiest to spot. I don't blame you as much for getting assfucked by the qtard deep state to make republicans look like absolute retards. Since you're a retard and all.

6 months from now you're going to be telling us how raping children and drinking adrenochrome from dead babies is a good things cause aliens or qtards told us so

you're pathetically gullible
You're mentally retarded takes are so 2020. Grow up dumbass.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Imo the guys reaching and filling in too many blanks. Besides, some of this hypothetical was already guessed at a few years ago. Sure does have the ufotwitards gasping in awe though.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Love the post about how i need to grow up and then you dumpster these posts out

lol

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users