The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What happened to these forums? Who actually engages with lumi in a serious manner? I just hope you guys are trolling. He was our original Mr sox , don’t get fooled by the slight improvement in coherence presumably from some medication adjustment.

grusch getting called a straight up liar now by Kirkpatrick. So maybe Void Void can help me confirm this is the denialist algorithm, please correct me if I’m wrong -

Option 1 - intelligence committees come out and say yes we do actually have nonhuman intelligence and crafts = project blue beam confirmed

Option 2 - grusch proven to be liar/fraud and government continues to deny any evidence = see guys this was bullshit all along.

sound about right?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What happened to these forums? Who actually engages with lumi in a serious manner? I just hope you guys are trolling. He was our original Mr sox , don’t get fooled by the slight improvement in coherence presumably from some medication adjustment.

grusch getting called a straight up liar now by Kirkpatrick. So maybe Void Void can help me confirm this is the denialist algorithm, please correct me if I’m wrong -

Option 1 - intelligence committees come out and say yes we do actually have nonhuman intelligence and crafts = project blue beam confirmed

Option 2 - grusch proven to be liar/fraud and government continues to deny any evidence = see guys this was bullshit all along.

sound about right?
I'm not really sure what you're asking me here. Forgive me for not wading back through this thread to see your stance on things, but the inference I'm getting from the "denialist" appellation is that you are something of a believer, so you seem to be only giving me options based upon UFOs truly existing but are being covered up. How about:

Option 2a - Grusch proven to be a liar/fraud and government continues to deny any evidence because there isn't any.

If you're looking for some other answer, you'll need to spell it out for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

sound about right?
Void Void has a void in his head about UFOs. Why you'd ask him is beyond me.

Last edited:

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Like it or not, he's been right about much the past several years and several of the long time posters gave him props for such things.

This timelines wacky AF.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Void Void has a void in his head about UFOs. Why you'd ask him is beyond me.

Fuck, I wish I remembered the quote. Maybe Erronius Erronius can help remember it, because I feel like it was a Sam Deathwalker quote. Something about being the lone voice of reason in a sea of turkeys or something like that.

That would have been perfect right here. I'm such a failure.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Fuck, I wish I remembered the quote. Maybe Erronius Erronius can help remember it, because I feel like it was a Sam Deathwalker quote. Something about being the lone voice of reason in a sea of turkeys or something like that.

I’m all in on this shit! Ban bet me!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Might be almost impossible to find a screenshot of the original.

I think Sam made the comment in one of his posts, and then later ended up putting it in his sig or something?

Also LOL:

He was the lone voice of reason in a sea of gobbling turkeys

1690931194759.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is literally only so much bullshit I can take on one page at a time. If I set it to 3x as much, my brain would explode.

What happens when this proof is no different than any of the other "proof" we've seen? Because I guarantee we are never going to see anything better than tic tacs or floating lights etc., but you guys will claim that as proof somehow. TheBeagle is right, none of that matters unless we see something truly incontrovertible.
thats what this is all about. if the lights arent fuzzy then they dont count as aliens.
iu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think Schumer or any other senators or congresspeople are "in on it" or trying to pull one over on us. If he wants to know if other branches of the government are hiding something from Congress, it makes sense to me. Congress wants to be "in on it". I don't even think the executive branch is, though. Seems to me like this is the domain of the Pentagon, DOD, Raytheon, Lockheed, and whoever else is included in a "need to know" scenario. The CIA and the aforementioned groups have all been operating above the purview of the executive branch or congress for years if not decades if not since they've existed. Whatever there is to know, those permanent-establishment entities are the only ones with access, and the "democratic" wings of the US government now want in on whatever it is, since the permanent deep state is taxpayer-funded and thus SHOULD be subjected to congressional oversight in a sane world. And I'm sure they're as curious as the rest of us on whether there's anything to any of this.
its very simple, democrats believe in UFOs too. maybe moreso than republicans who believe in God before they believe alien trolls are scooting across the sky in fuzzy light machines to scare rednecks. so when you see aSchumer or a AOC talking about this stuff, its just them pandering to their base. its nothing new. they just politicise whatever is in the news. it used to be baseball players shooting roids to hit baseballs further or heavy metal making kids kill themselves and praise the devil. nothing changes.

Oldbased

> Than U
ANY aliens capable of traveling space and time in vast distance who pitstops on Earth and sees shit like Chris or Joe Biden and what the typical human does would absolutely vaporize this rock and never look back.
Pretty much ends the whole alien and ufo shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most people UFO sighting were drunk and spotted the moon. True story. Some mythbuster in France went to every reported UFO sighting site a full lunar cycle after it took place (about 19 years), and yeah, the moon was exactly where people reported ufo's in over 90% of the case.
To me, it makes 0 sense that aliens sailed through the immensity of space, toward us, and crashed like shit. Most planets have atmosphere, our gravity isn't strong, it makes no sense.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Most people UFO sighting were drunk and spotted the moon. True story. Some mythbuster in France went to every reported UFO sighting site a full lunar cycle after it took place (about 19 years), and yeah, the moon was exactly where people reported ufo's in over 90% of the case.
To me, it makes 0 sense that aliens sailed through the immensity of space, toward us, and crashed like shit. Most planets have atmosphere, our gravity isn't strong, it makes no sense.

If the US government has "12 ships", then that's 12 crashed ships in our sphere of influence since 1930. Plus whatever crashed outside of our sphere of influence and got scooped up by someone else, which basically means... Russia, given the large land mass of Siberia and their sphere of influence / actually caring to retrieve a craft, Lord knows most countries wouldn't. When that ship crashed in Brazil, the local government didn't know whether to shit or wind their wristwatch until the US spooks showed up.

Let's say, going by overall sphere of control, Russia got like 4 ships in the same timeframe. That's 16 ships crashed in about 90 years, or around one every 5 and a half years, out of X thousands of potential visitations/patrols/sorties/whatever over same 90 years.

I'd be more surprised if none of them ever crashed, given that a lot of them seem to basically be self-operated drones. Given that their source never bothers to send reinforcements to retrieve them, they remind me a lot of ants. A scout ant goes into someone's kitchen, gets squashed, the other ants aren't going to send a rescue party to look for them, or even care. They're investigating and they're dispassionate. That's the vibe I get from this stuff.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If these are really UFO's, they are of 0 interest for us - we don't need help to crash stuff on other planets, we do that easily. We even managed to land on other planets, so these ships are of little interest.
Maybe we're the junkyard of the galaxy ?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think if humans were to do von N probes they would be all mechanical with silicon thinkers. The vague rumours of the UFO stuff seems like they replace the thinking bits with biological smarts. Would that affect the overall strategy?

Like for us, we'd build a fully automated factory capable of making copies of itself as well as mining drones. We'd fire that off on a 100 kiloyear trip to the nearest star. On the way it would constantly observe the new star's outer bodies looking for metal and gravity sources to slow down. We'd park at a metal rich object and start making copies, looking for volatiles to drag over for fuel.

Would a biological oriented tech do the same? Maybe they would be able to grow biological stuff just from carbonaceous objects? I think we've observed amino acids in asteroids.

Or would they need to hit up the Goldilocks zone for materials? They might even use a flyby object like Omuamua to beam information back to the factory. We'd never make planetary resources work, not with our feeble ion thrusters. We would need way better propulsion tech.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Might be almost impossible to find a screenshot of the original.

I think Sam made the comment in one of his posts, and then later ended up putting it in his sig or something?

Also LOL:

View attachment 484905
See, I knew I had it somewhere in my brain, it has just faded since 2018! I'm gonna blame Long Covid. Which doesn't exist, nor do I have, but I'm still gonna blame it.

• 2Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
This actually makes some sense. Granted it's 90% so there are plenty of others to talk about. It reminds me of picking a buddy up from lockdown treatment for drug abuse. He hadn't been outside for many months, no windows. His addiction was severe and this was our attempt to get him sober enough to make the right choices. The sky was hazy due to wildfires and the sun was right in front of us and not bright because of the haze, and he looked at me pointed and asked, what is that? At first I thought he was just making a joke but it wasn't. He honestly wasn't sure what he was looking at. A drink as fuck idiot could make that mistake.

The treatment worked btw. He's sober and raising a family now.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What is the "reveals a lot more" referring to? Break it down for me as if I were a child.

Serious question, not me trying to be snarky. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing there.

Also, what did he do prior to getting his degree in 2009? He can't be that young where it was actually high school, can he?? If so, fuck I'm old, and so are you!