The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
might be one of those science nerds was up to some shenanigans unrelated to the work they were supposed to be doing.
Solar observatory closed due to "ongoing security concern," officials say - CBS News
The FBI referred all questions to the group that manages the site, the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy. Officials there say they're working with authorities.

The association said in an update Friday that it has "decided that the observatory will remain closed until further notice due to an ongoing security concern. The rest of the National Solar Observatory facilities remain open and are operating normally."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Seeing as all mail in and out of the towns post office has been stopped, could someone have posted something to the observatory or from the observatory out that was illegal or dangerous ( thinking a poison) .. Nothing to do with end of the world or aliens .. Not as much fun to think about but its possible

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seeing as all mail in and out of the towns post office has been stopped, could someone have posted something to the observatory or from the observatory out that was illegal or dangerous ( thinking a poison) .. Nothing to do with end of the world or aliens .. Not as much fun to think about but its possible
you gotta debunk some of the low hanging fruit, because if you declare everything a Black Helicopter conspiracy, you lose all credibility for when something truly unexplained happens.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ya, debunk first...if that fails, let's see what's next.

Like that video from the UK with the star visitors in the field making that epic crop circle. Impossible to debunk or explain so far.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of the Observatory.

BREAKING: Sunspot Solar Observatory to reopen after FBI investigation

According to a release by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA), the observatory will reopen Monday after criminal activity was reported at Sacramento Peak.

The release also stated that the investigation involved a suspect who AURA officials believed posed a threat to the safety of staff and residents that live nearby.

AURA has not released the current status of the suspect or any information involving the suspect.

xzi

Mouthbreather
oh dudes I love this shit I don't know why. I don't really take Ancient Aliens at face value but it's god damn entertaining.

Also not related to aliens

• 1Repost

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that was posted a week or so ago,

its possible that the eye was atlantis provided there was an ocean around it ~5k years ago

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There is no way its possibly Atlantis.
That theory is completely wrong.

It is a really cool feature though.
It reminds me of the landscape after an underground nuke test.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i said possible
the area around the eye has features that are extremely similar to ocean/sea coast erosion, the ancient story has the rings. the distance for the rings is about right, the story has salt water around the site with a fresh water spring/well in the center.- the eye HAS a fresh water spring/well in the center while the surrounding area's groundwater is salt. there is an opening towards the south- the story says the same.. .etc it is eerily similar but being similar does not make it true.

is it? who knows - until we find something that proves the location of "Atlantis" then it is all speculation and theory.

what if there was a shallow ocean in that sahara area a long time ago, what if the city was there, what if an earthquake ruptured the "bowl" of said ocean, creating an outlet for the water to drain out and creating the desert it is now etc etc..

look at lakes erie & ontario - erie is about elevation 570, ontario about level 260 if a magnitude 7 earthquake hit that area, erie could get significantly smaller...- potentially being eliminated if the crevasses formed and the landscape alteration was significant enough. which would FUCK all the cities along the river in the st lawerence river basin - there have been several cat 5 earthquakes in that area (200 miles surrounding buffalo) in the past, so it is possible,

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As I mentioned before, it is very easy to tell if something was underwater at various points in the past. I don't know if that place was or not, but it would be incredibly easy for someone with the expertise and equipment to find out. I would assume that if that evidence were present, it would be brought up to support the theory, but I haven't watched it either so who knows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is no way its possibly Atlantis.
That theory is completely wrong.

It is a really cool feature though.
It reminds me of the landscape after an underground nuke test.
until we can rule out if there ever was an Atlantis and not just an allegory for a storyline, i think the Richat Structure is worth considering. its worth researching further regardless.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The black hawk actually occurred before they shut shit down, and is a very common sight in the area due to it's proximity to the Missile testing range.
It just got wrapped up in the more fantastical aspects of the story.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Qanon is the subject.
Considering who Jimmy is interviewing, and that Q drop yesturday about Roswell, etc has the ufo community in shock.

I wont go into a debate about Corey or his shit.
Just watch for the sake of watching.
40% is legit, 60% is pure disinfo (probably)

Here we go.

Corey Goode live with Jimmy Church.