The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pair of new ufo vids.

First was captured in Vietnam

It looks similar, albeit larger, to the TR3-A Pumpkinseed.

Second was captured in Bolivia

Doesnt look like a meteor, no break up, clearly close to ground, none of the other characteristics you would see on something plummeting to earth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How does anyone take those videos seriously? The 3 lights at night one, wouldn't be difficult at all to do that with drones, particularly if you're trying out your new software to control multiple drones with choreography. The "pumpkinseed" one could easily be a plane or whatever catching the setting sun's rays until it isn't anymore, hence the "disappearing." And the last one, practically anything from drone to plane with a light on and then off.

I'm not trying to be dismissive or confrontational, so someone fill me in. Are those used as prime examples of the possibility of ufos? Because I can think of a dozen "might be's" that I'd have to eliminate before jumping to aliens or secret anti-grav tech. I realize that UFO just means Unidentifiable, but the main purpose for using that term, in my mind anyway, is to insinuate that it is one of those two things, aliens or secret tech.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How does anyone take those videos seriously? The 3 lights at night one, wouldn't be difficult at all to do that with drones, particularly if you're trying out your new software to control multiple drones with choreography. The "pumpkinseed" one could easily be a plane or whatever catching the setting sun's rays until it isn't anymore, hence the "disappearing." And the last one, practically anything from drone to plane with a light on and then off.

I'm not trying to be dismissive or confrontational, so someone fill me in. Are those used as prime examples of the possibility of ufos? Because I can think of a dozen "might be's" that I'd have to eliminate before jumping to aliens or secret anti-grav tech. I realize that UFO just means Unidentifiable, but the main purpose for using that term, in my mind anyway, is to insinuate that it is one of those two things, aliens or secret tech.
after a while you can tell the footage is always bullshit with bullshit potato cameras from a mile away with shitty digital zoom and so you get all kinds of video artifacts. until a UFO lands on the white house lawn, live on television, then its all just hoaxers and hopium.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I have had my own UFO sighting, about a month ago i stayed back late at work, went out the back to lock up and there was a weird light in the sky.
Green and red solid rotating lights, totally silent way up high do the classic 90° turns and stopping etc. I got all excited but got so very let down when i realised it was a drone... With current hobby tech it is very hard to tell what is man made versus something else.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You will NEVER see high quality UFOs unless they land one.
The tech they employ negates that chance.

Come on guys, do your homework.

The pumpkin seed vid is shot in the middle of the night.

I post what I find.
You can explain them away and debunk them if you wish.

I'll post some stats from know craft the US has at thier disposal in the next few days.

They've been corroborated by a multitude of ex scientists, military, air force and navy officers who have retired from service.
Most with established 20 years of serving.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Well I've actually flown in a UFO before... It was outside the Hilo International airport. I was in a private 2 seater plane and our radio went out. It was a bit nerve wracking as I played lookout for big commercial jets coming in that we couldn't hear or communicate with. We followed protocol and the tower reverted to flashing lights at us to get approval for landing... But for a while we could not be identified by the other planes or the tower and were a UFO!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i used to believe this UFO stuff as a kid, then i got into photography and started seeing things that i photographed with film or my old timey Samsung VHS camcorder come out looking like hot garbage that i knew what they were when i shot them. when i see these fuzzy light or things that were reflected off other light sources it triggers the fuck out of me because i know how this shit works. it killed all the fun i used to have as a kid because i now realize i was either being duped by accident or worse on purpose. it doesnt help your cause if you have to falsify claims to have me believe a certain narrative. play it honest and when you got something cold, let me know.

• 1Solidarity

Del

Vyemm Raider
Del Del if you have contradictory high quality UFO images, by all means share it with this board and the rest of the world.
What's the point? You'll claim any evidence posted is a hoax explainable as drones, flares, cgi, birds, meteors, cloud formations, ice particles, camera effects, and/or swamp gas, and you'll only accept it if it's a landing being broadcasted live on CNN. You said it yourself.

Never mind virtually every government of the developed nations of this planet have had UFO investigation programs, and that there are countless documents out there that prove they take these things very seriously. I just think there's probably more to these things than you seem to think. Obviously there are a lot of hoaxes, but that doesn't negate all of the legitimate cases of real UFO's being witnessed.

But you believe what you want. If you want to believe that Atlantis is in the middle of Africa, but all UFO sightings are hoaxes, more power to you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's the point? You'll claim any evidence posted is a hoax explainable as drones, flares, cgi, birds, meteors, cloud formations, ice particles, camera effects, and/or swamp gas, and you'll only accept it if it's a landing being broadcasted live on CNN. You said it yourself.

Never mind virtually every government of the developed nations of this planet have had UFO investigation programs, and that there are countless documents out there that prove they take these things very seriously. I just think there's probably more to these things than you seem to think. Obviously there are a lot of hoaxes, but that doesn't negate all of the legitimate cases of real UFO's being witnessed.

But you believe what you want. If you want to believe that Atlantis is in the middle of Africa, but all UFO sightings are hoaxes, more power to you.
i never said i believe it, i dont even know if there ever was an Atlantis. how would i know such a thing? you dont know until you investigate and according to the latest Bright Insight video on the topic, there are artifacts being found near the Richat Structure and that nobody has ever excavated the Richat Structure itself. i think its worth looking into and if they are finding artifacts, tangible artifacts around it, then its evidence of a culture that existed in the region long ago. doesnt mean thats Atlantis, personally, i think Atlantis if it existed was part of the New World such as parts of South America. there are advanced cultures and they share common words and structures with ancient Egypt.

as for countries researching UFOs and such, i think you're confusing it with countries trying to assess threats from other nations. the USSR was very concerned about UFOs and so was the US and UK during the cold war. gee whiz, i wonder why? ive been following UFO claims for over 30 years and could talk for hours about it and all the "incidents" that have been reported. i dont dismiss this shit out of hand. i spent a good chunk of my life trying to be disproved and all i get is " i saw a light or i saw something i cant explain" then you get those hillbillies who claim they were abdicted or attacked out in the middle of Eastern Bumblefuck. then later they admit it was just a hoax for attention. what am i supposed to think? how many bullshit cool story bros do i need to go through before i can roll my eyes when a new fuzzy image or story comes out?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
TLDR. i find UFOs, Cryptids and Lost Civilizations very interesting. i try to be open to all these things, but i am also very critical of flimsy evidence. right now i've been digging the Ancient Civ stuff because there is actual unexplained evidence that seem to support these claims. for all the videos i post, there are many more i never link here because they are just too ridiculous to entertain and it would embarrass me to put my name next to them.

Del

Vyemm Raider
as for countries researching UFOs and such, i think you're confusing it with countries trying to assess threats from other nations. the USSR was very concerned about UFOs and so was the US and UK during the cold war. gee whiz, i wonder why? ive been following UFO claims for over 30 years and could talk for hours about it and all the "incidents" that have been reported. i dont dismiss this shit out of hand. i spent a good chunk of my life trying to be disproved and all i get is " i saw a light or i saw something i cant explain" then you get those hillbillies who claim they were abdicted or attacked out in the middle of Eastern Bumblefuck. then later they admit it was just a hoax for attention. what am i supposed to think? how many bullshit cool story bros do i need to go through before i can roll my eyes when a new fuzzy image or story comes out?

Of course they're investigating UFO's as a national security threat. When there are aerial objects acting with impunity over your nations skies, they must be treated as a threat. Some governments have reportedly tried to shoot them down and failed. Our government has been looking into these things from 1947 until now. If they were all a bunch of nothing, it seems interesting that they keep opening new programs to look into them. The only surprising thing is that they actually released that footage of those UFO's being tracked by our jets, when in the past they reportedly kept such footage hidden.

What do you think about Col. Gordon Cooper, or Lt. Col. Robert Salas, or the men who were at the RAF Bentwaters sighting, or Prof. Robert Jacobs? They hoaxers too?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey MusicForFish MusicForFish
got some crack for you. :)

Ya, seen one similar before. Looks like it's getting more and more attention for sure.

I'll be much more into Antarctica when/if they disclose the Vimana discoveries there.

Whenever they are done excavating under the ice, and pulling the frozen bodies out...

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Of course they're investigating UFO's as a national security threat. When there are aerial objects acting with impunity over your nations skies, they must be treated as a threat. Some governments have reportedly tried to shoot them down and failed. Our government has been looking into these things from 1947 until now. If they were all a bunch of nothing, it seems interesting that they keep opening new programs to look into them. The only surprising thing is that they actually released that footage of those UFO's being tracked by our jets, when in the past they reportedly kept such footage hidden.

What do you think about Col. Gordon Cooper, or Lt. Col. Robert Salas, or the men who were at the RAF Bentwaters sighting, or Prof. Robert Jacobs? They hoaxers too?
there will always be credible witnesses reporting on things they honestly dont know what they are seeing, sometimes there are very simple explanations such as reflections from the air or even the ground, sometimes its coming from clouds. what these guys arent saying is that what they are seeing is ET. its very important to keep that in mind. can we just agree that we still dont know everything anout our planet and sometimes it does weird shit we dont understand?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
there will always be credible witnesses reporting on things they honestly dont know what they are seeing, sometimes there are very simple explanations such as reflections from the air or even the ground, sometimes its coming from clouds. what these guys arent saying is that what they are seeing is ET. its very important to keep that in mind. can we just agree that we still dont know everything anout our planet and sometimes it does weird shit we dont understand?

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

Indeed we are very much ignorant to what truly goes on in and around our planet, for a miriad of reasons. That's easy enough to agree upon.

The disconnect here, in my interpretation, is that there isn't actually anything that would definitively prove it to you; or any other die-hard "skeptics." Technology today can create a fake video or pic of just about anything. So why ever believe the "landing broadcast on CNN" scenario? There will always be plausible deniability for individuals and agencies going forward. What would it REALLY take for you to "believe," Astro?

Skepticism has become dogma, with good reason. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. That's another thing we can agree upon. But at what point does it become impossible to produce the extraordinary evidence? As mentioned above, countless government agencies and agents have conducted and gathered a massive volume of documents and "evidence," but nothing ever comes of it. Just brush it off as anomaly/unknown.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Indeed we are very much ignorant to what truly goes on in and around our planet, for a miriad of reasons. That's easy enough to agree upon.

The disconnect here, in my interpretation, is that there isn't actually anything that would definitively prove it to you; or any other die-hard "skeptics." Technology today can create a fake video or pic of just about anything. So why ever believe the "landing broadcast on CNN" scenario? There will always be plausible deniability for individuals and agencies going forward. What would it REALLY take for you to "believe," Astro?

Skepticism has become dogma, with good reason. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. That's another thing we can agree upon. But at what point does it become impossible to produce the extraordinary evidence? As mentioned above, countless government agencies and agents have conducted and gathered a massive volume of documents and "evidence," but nothing ever comes of it. Just brush it off as anomaly/unknown.
There is so much stuff in the air now that ET is the last thing to expect. You're more likely to have the CIA looking in your tenth story window than a little green man. I don't see this improvong. We are in the fuzzy light era

• 1Like