The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Over the years I have had different answers to the "What superpower would you choose," question, but now I think it would be to have irrefutable proof of the truth of any matter I chose to question, that everyone who saw it would believe.

That would be an incredible superpower and I'd go for it myself at this point.

I have family members telling me that prices are going down at the grocery store and "things are improving", based on absolutely nothing. They can't supply an example of anything going down, and everything is up. Gas fluctuates from week to week and is sometimes lower than the previous week, but that's about it. Oh yeah, and Rachel Maddow always tells the truth, I hear that from people. I could pull up a YT montage of her getting things wrong but they don't want to hear it. I realized the last couple years that most people don't actually want to know what the truth is unless it affirms what they already think and what they're being told in their echo chambers. Everything is actually going well, and if it isn't, it's improving. But if they get a new leader next year I wager they'll instantly care about all these things that are going poorly and pin them on the new guy.

On a similar note to the superpower, if I had a time machine I would park it in front of the Sphinx and push the dial to go backwards in time, then sit there and wait to start seeing it and the pyramids de-constructing. Find out exactly when and who and how.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

To be faaaair, all of those could easily be satellites in orbit. They seem to all be maintaining consistent speeds. If one slows down, stops, speeds up again, shoots off at high speed... that'd be pretty definite, but I haven't ever seen one like that on video, just described.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
happy time GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user