20240319_232011.jpg
20240319_232113.jpg
20240319_232441.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Aside from the random "OMG these cave drawings are greys!" leaps of logic, the stereotypical "Grey" really became a thing in the mid-60s. Right after a supposed abduction...which itself was just two weeks after an episode of Outer Limits with an alien. It isn't hard to believe that things just sort of took off from there.

How many people had really seen much of anything about Bigfoot before that fake photo? And then the subsequent Six Million Dollar Man episode? Now everyone sees literally that whenever they think of Bigfoot.

Even back then media was influencing people far more than we realized.

EDIT: Jesus Christ Ossoi is an autistic faggot.

You talking about that couple that lost a few hours and claimed abduction? The Hills, I think. Yeah their story was similar to an Outer Limits episode. Which was also James Cameron's situation when he "had a dream about Terminator". I have no doubt he did dream up a metal skeleton walking out of a fire, but a lot of the other stuff was straight out of Outer Limits episodes. The episode "Soldier" has a nearly identical opening scene to the first Terminator.

People are heavily influenced by media whether they realize it or not.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You all should learn to put that dog fucking mega autistic faggot on ignore.

I wonder how someone becomes so important that they can make decisions over the heads of the federal government and aren't answerable to our elected officials. Presumably there are people above the heads of the FBI and CIA who we don't even know about. How did they get there? Who picked them? How do they just do whatever they want?

X-Files kinda tried to tackle this issue but I'm not sure how well. Only saw the first 3 seasons of it back in the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I wonder how someone becomes so important that they can make decisions over the heads of the federal government and aren't answerable to our elected officials. Presumably there are people above the heads of the FBI and CIA who we don't even know about. How did they get there? Who picked them? How do they just do whatever they want?

X-Files kinda tried to tackle this issue but I'm not sure how well. Only saw the first 3 seasons of it back in the day.
I watched this a week ago, popped up on my recommended. Had some info I didn't know.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

"The new theology will explain that man is intelligent, that his spirit is eternal, that there is an eternal spiritual realm, that death does not exist, that Life is eternal and that the Spirit evolves through the process of reincarnations. For this reason, the intelligences that live and develop in the Universe are all brothers and sisters of us who live on this Planet, because we all, us and them, possess the Spirit."

This seems to line up with the ufo "research" community tying in consciousness and existence. Also with the purported alien religion that consciousness is all there is.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is interesting, but it doesn't really explain why aliens would bother doing it. If it's to 'gradually inherit the earth' why wouldn't the aliens just kill all humans that are here and get it over with?

But it does sound similar to what Tucker Carlson was talking about a couple months ago.
NHI's are basically this guy?
Survival Draining GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I watched this a week ago, popped up on my recommended. Had some info I didn't know.

Guy says something interesting at the beginning, that the whole Deep State concept has been kind of poisoned by politics and Trump using it as a catch-all for everyone he doesn't like.

On the reverse end of the spectrum I think a lot of folks on the left have allowed themselves to fall into this gullible "there is no deep state" mindset as a reaction to Trump's assertions, because going against him is paramount and overrides things that they might have already known in the past. Because I'm pretty sure everyone knows there's a deep state, but the form it takes, and whether you'll let yourself acknowledge it, all depends on your standing in the political spectrum.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Has anyone read POWER vs FORCE ?
Its the first book of a 9 part series on spirituality and by Dr David Hawkins

In short he is a clinical psychologist that had a spiritual awaking and talks about it in scientific clinical terms.

There is a clam that is apparently well tested about the Kinesiological connection between the body and mind that can when accurately collaborated give insight in the "truths and falsehoods" of the universe. It does talk about the pragmatic nature of religion and how many are "part right but c0-opted by weakness of man" Many relious leaders have the same basic teachers from a different perspective and the duality of man is the cause of most suffering.

In short the Theory is "we all are one big combined consciences, and this consciences can be tapped into with the right training" This leads to things like remote viewing and astral planes, unlimited knowledge etc.

Its a really interesting theory and curious if anyone else has read this author?