The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the studies aren't great. I was looking specifically at pain management.

It's kind of odd that they'd be using it as a cure for depression. heh. I guess it makes sense... but it's kind of odd.

Skip the acupuncture studies and check out the latest on placebos. Even if you tell someone they are taking a placebo for xyz, it results in improvements in xyz over the control group in a lot of areas that have a stronger relationship with psycology. obviously a placebo will do shit to heal a compound fracture, but it might help with the pain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait. I can't watch these at work, but I was going to Worf that, thinking it was just a joke video about Ultima. You're telling me that Skara Brae was a real place?!?! Not home to Shamino the ranger?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait. I can't watch these at work, but I was going to Worf that, thinking it was just a joke video about Ultima. You're telling me that Skara Brae was a real place?!?! Not home to Shamino the ranger?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
its a real place, its not huge. it looks a lot like The Shire which is probably where Tolkien got it from.
5958.jpg

its also 6000 years old or older. stone age people who made some interesting carvings.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Probably an optical illusion.
I'm sure its something like that or maybe even space debris from one of the missions we sent there over the years. if its something that is from Mars and its not just a strange rock filmed at a funny angle, whats the alternative? people never seem to come up with plausible suggestions when they see these anomalies
one said they spotted a crab monster

269941.jpg

one said they found a ghost!
55c30ea0b896e_Untitled1.jpg

one said they found pyramids!
150828091203-mars-pyramid-super-169.jpg

and then there are the oldschool ones who saidf they found the sphynx and kermit the frog
Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg

Mars_Kermit.gif

nobody ever finds an actual building or space ship. just dumb shit we recognize from earth.