The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
Please be the antartica based space piloting nazi break away civilization coming to save us from the degeneracy.
Hitler was an incestuous vegan socialst drug addict though, he'd just introduce his own brand of degeneracy.

• 1Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 1 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hitler was an incestuous vegan socialst drug addict though, he'd just introduce his own brand of degeneracy.

Prove it. Most of the stuff you quote is propaganda taught you by your aptly named BBC state forced television.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Way to kill his fap mentality bro.

Surprised I missed this interview. Will post the full vid for whoever in a little.

This is the video everyone wants to see. The HD footage and maybe some radar and sonar data too.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is the video everyone wants to see. The HD footage and maybe some radar and sonar data too.
If we're lucky, sometime in the next decade if you want it from offical channels. Might get lucky with a leak too. 🤷‍♂️
Expect to be let down hard on the ufo report. It really is just the latest distraction event. Either as cover for war, distraction from the NCSWIC / audit results, civics true origins and the complicity of everyone covering up the crime of the century, etc.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is getting very interesting. I love it. If this is technology we are not aware of belonging to either China or Russia or some other country my biggest question how did they get the means of creating it? Like the author stated we’re talking about 100 years if not more of technology difference. 90 degree turns, submerge in and out of water and zero to gods know what speeds instant acceleration? Hell if it can even do that I’m sure it can easily travel to other planets in our solar system. Ben Rich did say “we” have tech that are years ahead of its time. Maybe it’s our government doing a “cough” false flag for a larger goal. I’m not saying “aliens” but somehow or somewhere someone gained the knowledge. But I know we’ll never get an honest answer.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Expect to be let down hard on the ufo report. It really is just the latest distraction event. Either as cover for war, distraction from the NCSWIC / audit results, civics true origins and the complicity of everyone covering up the crime of the century, etc.
This seems like the most likely scenario. But its value as a distraction is proportional to how juicy it is. A nothingburger would only distract news cycles for a few days. They've got a lot to cover up, I wonder if they'll go a little bigger to get more distraction value.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
There's a FOURTH possibility: time-travelers. Those objects are us from a distant future. That sort of solves the anthropomorphism problem since they ARE us.
Theoretically time travel is possible to the past and who knows what technology will be like 100 to 200 years from now. So to me that’s a plausible explanation. No telling currently what type of suppressed or highly classified tech is being hidden from the public. There has been many things mankind said it was impossible to do but years down the line it was achieved.
I’m betting either extra terrestrial/dimensional (4th dimension) beings or someone on earth somehow/somewhere gained knowledge and was able to create or reproduce the technology that puts them in a type 1 civilization category while we’re still at type 0.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If time travel were possible, then it means that the bad guys have control of it and have directed history into a dark place for their own profit. if i had a time travel device. the only one in existence. id destroy the fucking thing and never tell anyone about it. its way way way too dangerous in the wrong hands.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user