The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shits gettin real. Void Void ’s long overdue day of anal probe wreckoning is fast approaching. Imagine if we can stave off world annihilation simply by offering up the rectums of non believers

• 1Triggered
  • 1WTF
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Space aliens is bullshit, Globohomo is just laying down the groundwork for Project Bluebeam.

Notice that the only people "working" on this are establishment shills from both parties: Rubio, Schumer, etc

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Space aliens is bullshit, Globohomo is just laying down the groundwork for Project Bluebeam.

Notice that the only people "working" on this are establishment shills from both parties: Rubio, Schumer, etc
Leave it to the biggest crooks in the country to charge ahead with the ball on this. They want their cut of the pot and they're ruthless mfers.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We actually need carbon in the atmosphere to have plant life and oxygen so this man is also a fucking retard

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Screenshot_20230714-220449.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I have noticed that. You also have people like Matt Gaetz though. I think when it comes down to it, it's real that none of them really know anything. This stuff is above their pay grade, or there's nothing to know because it's as much of a mystery to our top brass as it is to everyone else, but they don't know what China/Russia know so they have to give off the vibe that they have secret knowledge. Everyone's pretending they know what the mystery tech is but none of them do. Just getting confirmation of the mystery tech would be nice though.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
in the 1950s, the predominant aesthetic for witnessed UFOs was the flying saucer, which coincidentally came right after popular media and pulp scifi at the time was suggesting what UFOs from WW2 might look like

1689449113162.png

in the 80s and 90s, the predominant aesthetic for witnessed UFOs was the flying "Black triangles" or the black, 5 light flying wing

1689449298643.png

I wonder why that is 🤔

is it because at the time that was the predominant aesthetic for envisioning and building what top secret aircraft would look like?

Whats the likeliest explanation here? That aliens are just changing up UFO models every human decade to keep it interesting, which coincidentally happened to match whatever popular human plane aesthetic happens to be? Or theyre just human top secret planes if anything?

What is it now? White orbs, white tictacs or something? Start looking at what top secret vehicles been mentioned that have those aesthetics.

Heres a not so top secret white orb

1689449549890.png

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
in the 1950s, the predominant aesthetic for witnessed UFOs was the flying saucer, which coincidentally came right after popular media and pulp scifi at the time was suggesting what UFOs from WW2 might look like

View attachment 482601

in the 80s and 90s, the predominant aesthetic for witnessed UFOs was the flying "Black triangles" or the black, 5 light flying wing

View attachment 482604

I wonder why that is 🤔

is it because at the time that was the predominant aesthetic for envisioning and building what top secret aircraft would look like?

Whats the likeliest explanation here? That aliens are just changing up UFO models every human decade to keep it interesting, which coincidentally happened to match whatever popular human plane aesthetic happens to be? Or theyre just human top secret planes if anything?

What is it now? White orbs, white tictacs or something? Start looking at what top secret vehicles been mentioned that have those aesthetics.

Heres a not so top secret white orb

View attachment 482606

I'll give you an easy one. What's the craft seen in the 2013 PR vid bro?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
A hubcap surrounded by swamp gas of course

youre clearly fishing for a particular answer but you wont get it out of me not because i want to be difficult but because all i see is a small black blob on a black and white video, with unindentifiable protrusions that could be wings or rotors or hyperspace drive

so stop being a diet dr pepper sipper and just tell me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user