The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
A follow-up for those that don't want to sit through the whole thing.
The original copy has apparently turned up from someone that was in the room, as opposed to the "original release" that had added effects that led the the first debunking.

My eyes cannot roll hard enough at that interview being claimed to be real.

Also, Hi, my name is arithmetic, pleased to meet you! 1997 + 20 = 2017.

I suppose I should believe him on everything else though, right?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
My eyes cannot roll hard enough at that interview being claimed to be real.

Also, Hi, my name is arithmetic, pleased to meet you! 1997 + 20 = 2017.

I suppose I should believe him on everything else though, right?
Automatically dismissing cause bad math. Void Void things :smuggly::smuggly::smuggly:

James Willems GIF by Rooster Teeth

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No, I'm automatically dismissing it because it is retarded to think that "interview" was in any way real. The bad math just makes me wonder why you or anyone else would give him the time of day.
We're in the days of post publication corrections on any and all articles and podcasts. Which I hate but I'm not going to ignore everything cause some color blind asshole told me the sky is red after checking with his other 4 color blind friends before publishing.

What, you don't believe the fantastical story that we have an interrogation interview session with all off worlders/other dimensionals and it's been happening for so long that we have protocols established but none of the people read into the programs have actual academic medical training?

Gasp Wow GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What, you don't believe the fantastical story that we have an interrogation interview session with all off worlders/other dimensionals and it's been happening for so long that we have protocols established but none of the people read into the programs have actual academic medical training?
Bs2SMEGhw3.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We're in the days of post publication corrections on any and all articles and podcasts. Which I hate but I'm not going to ignore everything cause some color blind asshole told me the sky is red after checking with his other 4 color blind friends before publishing.

Gasp Wow GIF
talk is cheap.

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Well the video is not good enough, why so dark, why cannot see body below head?

Hiding fake props?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users