The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ok let's just go along with them that this is the real deal. They let that hamfist handle the remains? Look how he handles that thing. Twirling it around like a baton. I was hoping he'd drop it. Very professional Mexicans.

They probably have a gypsum mold to make more in the back.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Can you give us your opinion on the links you have posted MusicForFish MusicForFish ??
I was really keen on anti gravity stuff a while ago and you didn't reply for ages and then sent really vague info links after claiming you knew everything..
Man the fuck up, be straight and true to what you believe and say "I believe this, check the link" or just keep on being a troll..

I really do enjoy this thread, but fuck cunts... own it!!

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can you give us your opinion on the links you have posted MusicForFish MusicForFish ??
I was really keen on anti gravity stuff a while ago and you didn't reply for ages and then sent really vague info links after claiming you knew everything..
Man the fuck up, be straight and true to what you believe and say "I believe this, check the link" or just keep on being a troll..

He's very, very busy you have to realize.

Here, let me save him some typing because he's so busy.

"Hop on Discord and I'll clear it right up, and then you can come visit the PNW with me and we'll see all the UAPs you can handle, trust me!"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I got you brah. Will DM you from inside my UFO. Not Void Void tho, he has to wait like the rest of the chumps.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, I'm going to spend a bunch of time laying stuff out in a PM which I could literally just copy and paste into this thread, but I'm not going to because reasons. Not that there is actually going to be anything of any substance in it, but you'll totally be convinced!

latheboy latheboy prepare for massive disappointment.

• 1Salty

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, i have plenty of time to go camp in PNW with you, but not to write a normal 2 minute reply about what I believe

reminds me of that time I was making of fun of Utnayan for pretending to be an ex-NFL player and he was doing same schtick as MFF. He wanted me to fly to Minneapolis, so he could show me his NFL paystubs, and whatever other memorabilia he supposedly had in person. However, for whatever strange reason that he wouldn't explain, it was simply impossible for him to take a photo or a scan of this magical paystub and post it on the forums in 5 min. Whole thing went on forever and it got progressively more ridiculous. It was pretty clear he would just ghost me as soon as I landed and then post TROLOLOL on the forums to cover up for his BS.

Same schtick as MFF. MusicForFish MusicForFish you are faker and gayer than foler, PBUH

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey guys, i have plenty of time to go camp in PNW with you, but not to write a normal 2 minute reply about what I believe

reminds me of that time I was making of fun of Utnayan for pretending to be an ex-NFL player and he was doing same schtick as MFF. He wanted me to fly to Minneapolis, so he could show me his NFL paystubs, and whatever other memorabilia he supposedly had in person. However, for whatever strange reason that he wouldn't explain, it was simply impossible for him to take a photo or a scan of this magical paystub and post it on the forums in 5 min. Whole thing went on forever and it got progressively more ridiculous. It was pretty clear he would just ghost me as soon as I landed and then post TROLOLOL on the forums to cover up for his BS.
I'll hit you with a DM, only cause you're my bro.

• 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Same schtick as MFF. MusicForFish MusicForFish you are faker and gayer than foler, PBUH
This coming from you is

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

• 1Pathetic