• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wanna share your story/experience?

Mff is .. well...
The lumi of aliens?

I really want to see a mother fucking spaceship or alien, with so much bullshit information freely available and deep fakes.. I'll question it now even if I see it myself..
Not a whole lot to say about it. Was in 3rd or 4th grade. They're good about grabbing you in your sleep and making it seem like a dream. I lived on a dirt road in the country with very few houses around. The alien that took me was able to peacefully lead me to the backyard by making me think it was my grandmother. On the ship I started realizing that I wasn't dreaming (have been a lucid dreamer since a very young age). And instead of freaking out I was pretty excited to be chilling with some aliens. They were good to me as a result. The most vivid memory I have is when they let me look down on Earth from orbit. Very much gave me feelings like astronauts say they have the first time they see Earth from orbit, the sort of combination of "is that all there is to humanity?" mixed with awe.

They asked me if I wanted anything from them, I asked them to make make me really smart. I think whatever they did to my brain is also part of why I'm pretty nuts tho.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Might as well close the loop on this since MusicForFish MusicForFish shit himself, turned into a pussy again and started doing the usual schtick of ignoring questions. At least he didnt lie this time by claiming he was "too busy"

Hey Araysar Araysar , are the subs on this vid accurate?

The subs are 100% accurate but because MFF doesnt read/watch what he posts, he got duped again like the sucker that he is.

Had he watched the video till the end he would have seen this:

1696074909851.png

1696074880119.png

Stop being so low IQ, MusicForFish MusicForFish

• 2Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Might as well close the loop on this since MusicForFish MusicForFish shit himself, turned into a pussy again and started doing the usual schtick of ignoring questions. At least he didnt lie this time by claiming he was "too busy"

The subs are 100% accurate but because MFF doesnt read/watch what he posts, he got duped again like the sucker that he is.

View attachment 492926

View attachment 492925

American politicians couldn’t name a single Russian movie
IMG_2313.jpeg

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 492926

View attachment 492925

Look at all that time you wasted typing. You're too easy Russia. Get Gud.