The Pokemon Thread

Sean_sl

shitlord
I'm not super interested in the competitive battle scene stuff. Mostly just in doing all the game itself has to offer, collecting pokemon, etc.

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
Updated the spreadsheet to reflect the new friend codes. I still need to determine Safari types for new joiners though.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
According to my brother who just got to the safari I'm a poison type with Seviper and Garbodor. I've only beat the first trainer so far so no elite 4 yet.

Xeon_sl

shitlord
Kinda late to the party and just started so not sure what my safari type is. Also added everyone from the spreadsheet so please accept my invite thanks.

My FC is 1693-1069-8461 (Engel)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guy at GameStop said I had to get this game when buying a 3ds xl yesterday. Good info on newbies just starting out in their first Pokemon game in 15 years.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I haven't played since Red/Blue but basically just fallow the story and build up your collection. Also post your Nintendo friend code on here so you can add everyone fromthis listas you will be using it later in the game.

Fadaar

That guy
I haven't played since Red/Blue but basically just fallow the story and build up your collection. Also post your Nintendo friend code on here so you can add everyone fromthis listas you will be using it later in the game.
Heh same, I hadn't played a Pokemon (not bought... played) since the original Red/Blue back when I was in middle school. Meanwhile, at yearsbehind.com because I somehow never posted my friend code:

3325-2602-6019

Edit: Anyone that adds me... no my Mii does not look like me. At all
rolleyes.png

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think you need to be online for the 3rd pokemon to show up in friend safari so if anyone is wanting my third ill be on for the next hour or 3. If I am missing anyone friend code wise feel free to pm/post and ill fix it.

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
If anyone can fill the gaps on the spreadsheet, e.g. third Pok?mon, please let me know and/or make a suggestion on the spreadsheet. It's accurate from my POV.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Littles is bug with combee and illumise.

Aorin, can you check your friend code? Says it's not valid for me.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Just got game and DS for Christmas, 5043-2959-3834, added everyone.

Edit: To make this post actually relevant: apparently the launch of the Pokebank in Japan crashed the shit out of their servers so they disabled it and delayed the US release until they can beef up their infrastructure, so no transferring from previous generations just yet :\