The Pokemon Thread

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
I don't think you can discover it personally, someone else has to enter your Safari and inform you. That's why I've left my own details blank.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You can add mine to the spreadsheet.

3652 0533 5582
Bug
Vemillion Ladyba Illumise/Volbeat (one of those 2.. cant remember)

Mine sucks, but gimme your good shit~
I added everybody on the list

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
You can add mine to the spreadsheet.

3652 0633 5582
Bug
Vemillion Ladyba Illumise/Volbeat (one of those 2.. cant remember)

Mine sucks, but gimme your good shit~
I added everybody on the list
Great; added you to the spreadsheet, I'll tidy it up later and confirm your details.

Hopefully someone will have Dittos for us to abuse!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I caught a ditto in pokemon villiage, are they rare?

Thanks for the friend code list, that's just what I needed. Also Friend Safari gives you a chance at the Pokemon's 3rd hidden ability which are sometimes good.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I added everyone and just slaughtered the Elite 4 so check out my friend safari!

0146-9857-6234

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Being a bit old to have played Pokemon growing up, this is the first one I have really played. I've always been curious about it but was put off by graphics/clunkiness that was miles behind the system I was playing it on.

I'm really enjoying this one though and am surprised/impressed with how deep it is. I can see why it's been so popular.

Please add me to the spreadsheet.

4356-0581-7545

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ummm... so yeah there was this move fling and I used it thinking my pokemon would fling the other pokemon, and instead he flung my amulet coin and now its gone. That move has since been deleted, but does anyone have a spare amulet coin they could trade me?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Earthfell theres a place I can't remember exactly where, but it sells incense, one of them is the same thing as the coin. Doubles the money during trainer battles.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I caught a ditto in pokemon villiage, are they rare?
I typed out a bunch of mess trying to explain stats for pokemon and IV (?) and why you want dittos from safari but it didn't make any sense and I still don't really get it. The last pokemon game I played was blue. If you aren't planning to fight in tournaments this seems pointless but it's kinda neat.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I was just confused why we needed Friend Safari Dittos, I've found out that they get some perfect IVs guarenteed. I've Nature/EV trained in Diamond so I'll see if I have the patience for IV training this time around.

Anyone given any thoughts to competative battling teams for online?

I normally go for fast self sufficient pokemon and try to one shot the enemy without wasting turns switching or setting up buffs, preferably having moves to counter things which should one shot me. For example Thunder Punch on Infernape means that the perfect counter in theory of Gyrados is one shot and a Focus Sash means it will get two of those off against other water types. I have an Infernape and a Starmei to transfer over in December with the Pokemon Bank so thinking about training Lucario/Gardevoir/Gengar for now.

Could also train a Greninja and a Jolteon to go with the Infernape and have them all have U Turn or Volt Switch so I can attack and switch pokemon at the same time.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also, if anyone needs a squirtle let me know. Got a female pumping them out nonstop at the daycare.