The Pokemon Thread

Dengar_sl

shitlord
OK, my friend code is 0705-2336-7114. PMed a few people who left their codes up already. PM me if you add me please =D

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure I've saved/loaded in that city but I'll avoid doing it just in case.

Tenks

It can't be that widespread because this is the first I'm hearing of this. You get to that city super early in the game. I figured if it was happening all the time to everyone the NeoGAF thread would be lit up about the issue.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Somebody said it may have something to do with the taxis, or saving beside them. I haven't watched that video but somebody mentioned it anyway.

I got a japanese adamant honedge last night via Wonder Trade, imma level that bitch up, turn him into aegislash w/ sacred sword, shadow claw, king's shield and iron head. git rekt Elite 4.

Tenks

Pretty sure you can beat the elite 4 without needing to min/max your honedge

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pretty sure you can beat the elite 4 with a bunch of bidoofs. That's not really the point sir, I just want a baller ass sword/shield~

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Hasn't been confirmed for US yet has it?

I got a japanese adamant honedge last night via Wonder Trade, imma level that bitch up, turn him into aegislash w/ sacred sword, shadow claw, king's shield and iron head. git rekt Elite 4.
Need more Swords Dance.

Sean_sl

shitlord
It hasn't, but I think there's a good chance of it. They could definitely jew usagainthough (still pissed at the US getting a regular 3DS for Fire Emblem and not a 3DS XL. AMERICANS HAVE BIG HANDS WE NEED THE BIG VERSION!).

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wouldn't hold your breath, they're straight up retarded when it comes to releasing special editions in NA.

"OH, SMT4 SPECIAL EDITION XL? NAW AMERICA HATES WHITE AND BLACK." - international nintendo dipshit

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The Link to the Past Zelda 3DS XL is way more sweet looking than any previous 3DS LE color scheme.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The Link to the Past Zelda 3DS XL is way more sweet looking than any previous 3DS LE color scheme.

rrr_img_46741.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
If the inside was black, it would be a lot nicer. Unfortunately it's gold :\ Also, no. the SMT4 is da bes'

Inside of that. Blarghh
rrr_img_46742.jpg

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
My friend code:

4527-8066-2122

Based in the UK, so could help you out with any regional varieties.