The Pokemon Thread

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
CyrusReij, you're a Ground type with Trapinch and Nincada. the spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Finally beat the elite 4. Anyone able to tell me what type I am? My codes are on the list. I'll be on for a bit tonight!

rieter

Molten Core Raider
Dont know my type. FC:4356-1161-5303
going through the spread sheet and adding people.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll believe it when I see it.
Well it's here... most user unfriendly thing ever. Much cartridge swapping and hurt fingers moving things around.

The Japanese must really hate USA to release it in Europe and even Australia first?! Square Enix have started doing this too?

Troll_sl

shitlord
Just an FYI... when transferring a box from the bank, hit select to bring up the selection tool. You can move multiple pokemon from the transfer box to your in-game box that way.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Still looking for a couple people to add me. My friend code is 4441-9697-0622. Im a Psychic type with Grumpig, Sigilyph, and my third is still unknown. My girlfriend is a rock type with pupitar and boldore, she hasnt beat the elite four yet. Can provide her codes if anyone is interested.

Really looking for a female shuppet if anyone could hook a brother up!!!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright bros lets do this.

2294-5399-9440

I needs me a fucking Abra

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just picked this up this week and it's pretty fun.

FC: 4484-9327-3736

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
I've updated the spreadsheet with the new additions, but as I've not played the game in a fair while, there's information missing.

As such, I've opened the spreadsheet for editing by anyone, so knock yourselves out!

Thori

Trakanon Raider
My FC:0576-3794-7767 IGN-Joe Friend safari is Fairy Clefairy-Jigglypuff-Snubbull
Let me know if you add me, ill add you back.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My FC:0576-3794-7767 IGN-Joe Friend safari is Fairy Clefairy-Jigglypuff-Snubbull
Let me know if you add me, ill add you back.
Added and I added everyone on the list too though I'm sure the majority are done with the game.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
For those that don't know, they are remaking Pokemon Ruby (Omega Ruby) and Sapphire (Alpha Sapphire) for the 3DS slated to come out this November.

Can I mod just rename this thread "The Pokemon Thread" or something to that nature?