The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I found it strange that Littlefinger spent time crushing the 1 gemstone out of Sansa's necklace and then throwing it back in the boat with the dead fool.
I think the fact that he could crush the "gem" so easily was evidence that they're not actual gemstones in the first place. I expect Dontos and that necklace are going to be sitting at the bottom of the ocean soon enough.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What, you don't think it's likely that Dontos' little boat will capsize out on the open water?

spronk

FPS noob
ser dontos is really a white walker, he sinks to the bottom of the bay, raises all the dead from blackwater bay, and he and his zombie army invade kings landing. he raises king joffrey and declares him the lord of light, and the real white walker plan is finally revealed: they want to build a penis golem, fusing together the dead penises of every person in the world.

melisandra works furiously to raise her own vagina golem, the ending writes itself.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What's the statute of limitations on saying, "Yeah that guy is really dead, nothing happens after that in the book either"?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's the statute of limitations on saying, "Yeah that guy is really dead, nothing happens after that in the book either"?
Never! Book information is forever banned from the thread made explicitly to not include book information.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
ser dontos is really a white walker, he sinks to the bottom of the bay, raises all the dead from blackwater bay, and he and his zombie army invade kings landing. he raises king joffrey and declares him the lord of light, and the real white walker plan is finally revealed: they want to build a penis golem, fusing together the dead penises of every person in the world.

melisandra works furiously to raise her own vagina golem, the ending writes itself.
Wakandan that's patches. The fuck you talkin about.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh oh oh...my Wakandan knows, my Wakandan knows.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's pullin a fast one on us man. On all of us. He's going to literally kill everyone with kindness.
His sword is named Kindness? I thought only cunts named their swords.
frown.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You don't hand England to an elevated sheep herder. There are tiers to power and nobility. Littlefinger has plenty of influence and intrigue, but he has very little hold over the Vale organically. I don't watch the show mid season, so I can't explain what his best options are without getting infracted again. Needless to say his little farm on the shore isn't his strongest resource in the Vale or Westeros at all.

He essentially has two realms in his endgame pocket with influence over at least two others as it stands in the events right after Blackwater.
Please stay out of the non spoiler thread with this, "I'm not actually watching the show, but I have read the books so here's some information that you might know and my overall opinion on the matter. I'd say more but I know I'm not supposed to say shit at all." bullshit.

Sulrn

Deuces
Fairly ridiculous. Considering none of these posts have anything to ruin future episodes.

Tu-Bro = Pussyshit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't see why you guys insist on getting fixated on Robb fucking up. The show does him no justice as they created the character (his field medic wife) from nowhere and simplified the entire arch involved.

The girl he marries in the book is actually a Westerly (bannerman to the Lannisters) and somewhat well positioned strategically if he were to take Casterly Rock as he intended before dying. Yeah he fucked up, but there was a bit more involved than him just chasing tits and ass. He lost the North, but the Lannisters were going to lose the West. He also would have an heir that would reunify the North and the West - which means a lot more than appeasing the Freys who are glorified bannermen themselves.
ned stark