The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where the Theon scenes in the book this bad? I mean that's some crazy case of Stockholm syndrome. It's just so unbelievable. Theons sisters group shows up and its like "fine ok, leave him, then pfft."

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Where the Theon scenes in the book this bad? I mean that's some crazy case of Stockholm syndrome. It's just so unbelievable. Theons sisters group shows up and its like "fine ok, leave him, then pfft."
The whole thing with Ramsey wasn't really shown in the book. All you knew was that he got captured at Winterfell and then we didn't hear from him again until he was fully domesticated and named Reek.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you want to know, go ask in the book thread. No talking of books is allowed here. Period.

Needless

Toe Sucker
If you want to know, go ask in the book thread. No talking of books is allowed here. Period.
Yes, do that and see all the posts that would spoil the entire series for you, not just a question about theon lol~
A++ Would take Tarrants advice

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, he has completely broken Theon to where he legit thinks his name is Reek. You almost feel bad for Theon and then you remember how he got there. I loved the you're going to play someone you're not bit, Theon Greyjoy.

Also loved, "Well we mustn't disappoint father."

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yes, do that and see all the posts that would spoil the entire series for you, not just a question about theon lol~
A++ Would take Tarrants advice
No fucks given. Books aren't talked about in this thread. At all. I've received multiple reports this morning already over this and I won't hesitate to ban people from the thread if (after 3 years) people still can't realize this.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No fucks given. Books aren't talked about in this thread. At all. I've received multiple reports this morning already over this and I won't hesitate to ban people from the thread if (after 3 years) people still can't realize this.
His rainbow gun shoots bans, people--don't fuck with him.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh i agree with you, i'm just giving a fair warning to the dudes that decide to go into the lions den for a simple question like that haha

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm more worried about what's going to be left unresolved than what they're going to show next week. There's so much going on that could potentially be put on hold until next season.
Really? You should go discuss that in the spoilers thread then and not even bring it up here. Sounds like a great idea.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant leave the spoiler vs non spoiler determination to people who have read the books, lol.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This is why I asked. And for the most part I can tell if what is being talked about is book shit or not.

Also. no.
tongue.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Really? You should go discuss that in the spoilers thread then and not even bring it up here. Sounds like a great idea.
Settle down, king rustle. I think he just meant that there are a ton of storylines and no way to wrap them up in a single episode with any kind of satisfaction.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is why I asked. And for the most part I can tell if what is being talked about is book shit or not.

Also. no.
tongue.png
Given that you just did a double-shot nostradouche callout misfire I'd say you can't. If you're not sure (Like you should be when someone says something like, "Wow the last episode in the season sure has a lot of ground to cover!") report the post. Confirming a statement as a spoiler is worse in impact than the person making the spoiler themselves.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn't call anyone out, I asked if they showed a deal being made because I didnt remember if they had.

Did they kill Ned Stark? Of shit, I'm a nostradouche.

Don't argue a retarded point because you can't concede it Tuco.