The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hmm, I guess his absence from some of their boozy movie night's makes sense. Having a few drinks ( a few too many at times ) seems to be their way of getting through it.

Wishing him the best for his recovery = One day at a time.

I did a quick look back over their releases over the last little while, he was in a Best of the worst, Oct 28 2019

Plus a re:View, Tron & Tron legacy Jan 19 2020.

I hope they can keep him in the role call of guys.

Side note: I'm always distracted by his bendy back thumbs.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was there, but a lot less. He mentioned that it was mostly the pandemic that kept certain people off however.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I mean, Rich doesn't drink aswell, so he can buddy up with him while Jay drinks normally and Mike gets hammered.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
watching this now. he looks ok. maybe he quit drinking or smoking or something. i did notice his arms look weird.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also I don’t know why but Jay’s blunt “what is this” during the second video just cracked me up. He sounded almost legitimately mad watching that, lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Also I don’t know why but Jay’s blunt “what is this” during the second video just cracked me up. He sounded almost legitimately mad watching that, lol.
second video is legit nightmare fuel. the scary thing is i remember seeing that fucking clown on PBS quite a bit. he had a regular show.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Holy shit. Does Rich Evans have cancer? It looks like he's wasting away.

There's a gap when someone is dumping weight where they are dropping pounds but still look like shit. If he keeps at it we'll see a noticeable improvement in one of these videos as the health benefits from not being a fat sack of crap start to kick in.

This is all relative to the individual of course.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But I need all of these guys to remain trainwrecks for my amusement. What if Rich's laugh changes when his neck/chest is free? It's not worth the risk!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
He sounds fun in the RLM extended universe.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
i haven't watched it but why are people downvoting? Its currently
1626278313546.png

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Everyone is pissed, when discussing a mind controlled secret agent, Mike didn't bring up when Geordi was mindcontrolled to assassinate the ambassador in Star Trek TNG.

Last edited:
  • 2Like