The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
10,000 patreon supporters with the first tier being 2$. I'd be surprised if they bring in less than a million a year between that and ad revenue. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some second gigs going on anyways. It's safe to say they can live off of what they do either way. I enjoy their stuff personally. There's a strange balancing line between producing too much content and too little, but since they do good for themselves I think they have it figured out.
i dont think any of them are living it large. didnt Jay or Rich admit they buy their clothes from Goodwill? nothing wrong with that, but it shows they dont make a huge bank of money and they all seem to be single.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
None of them show any sign they are making major income, and unlike a lot of Youtubers, have to pay rent on warehouse space.

I'd be shocked if any of them are making much beyond $100k, with the caveat that a lot of silly personal things (Gremlin arms) get listed as business expenses for their video company.

Juvarisx

Florida
Honestly with them I wouldn't make assumptions either way ie. single / wealth / etc. I think they learned early on after what happened with Jessie to pretty much exist off the grid from their fans, which is really smart. As far as I know nothing has ever leaked with where they live, where the warehouse is, girlfriends unless they were bright on a show (ie. Rich), income, nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i hope RLM covers this movie, it was apparently filmed in 1984 but abandoned and resurrected by a new company this year. Its pretty much Shang Chi in new york

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Caliane

I like Vampires. Sheryl lee. hot as hell.
Also, both Fog's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think my order goes.
My favorites

Escape Fron New York
They Live
The Thing
Big Trouble in Little China
Christine
Halloween
The Fog

pretty good

Starman
Assault on Precinct 13
Vampires
In The Mouth Of Madness

meh
Memoirs of an Invisible Man
Prince of Darkness

shitfest

Escape from LA

Never seen Ghosts of Mars.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ghosts of Mars has Ice Cube in it

I know it's 2001 but still looks from 96.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I enjoyed that. Can't wait for parts two and three.

They should do more of "watch every movie by" as a series.

• 2Like

Caliane

I think Ridley Scott is like the only other director with such a prolific career and so many highs and lows.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't think Ghosts of Mars is that bad but I got to it before I really found John Carpenter's library of films. I can see why anyone that was a fan of his work going in would be so incredibly disappointed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
That vid reminded me of how bitterly disappointed I was with Escape from LA.

And also: Fuck Rich Evans for putting Halloween down so low. It's a classic.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol Rich’s take on Halloween is so bad.

Last edited: