a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
external-content.d222uckduckgo.com.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I had started, intending to do a full rewatch of TNG from the start. They're all up on one of my streaming services, remastered etc

But I lost steam and sort of gave up, there are some cringe worthy episodes in the first season. So I only got halfway through season 1.

Watching those two videos has inspired me to get back into it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
My memory is a little hazy now, but I'm pretty sure that when it first aired, back in the day, I did give up on it during the first few seasons and only got back into it later.

Which was part of my drive to watch them all over again. Some of the best TNG episodes ( ie as RLM guys discussed ) are some of the best TV ever made.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had started, intending to do a full rewatch of TNG from the start. They're all up on one of my streaming services, remastered etc

But I lost steam and sort of gave up, there are some cringe worthy episodes in the first season. So I only got halfway through season 1.

Watching those two videos has inspired me to get back into it.

Season 1 was so bad I quit watching TNG after a few episodes when it first came out. Wouldn't even give it a chance for a few years. And I grew up on the original, Kirk was my childhood hero, so was very much looking forward to TNG before it launched. Friends of mine would have TNG watch parties and I would laugh at them. Didn't watch much TV back then anyways, had other things going on.

They kept going on and on about the Borg though, and said the later seasons were so much better. Eventually gave it a shot again and got hooked. But that first season is still garbage.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I always just skip season 1 and most of season 2. Seasons 3-5 are just filled with quality episodes, though. Mike’s final two picks are...interesting. Definitely not anywhere close to my top episodes, though he does bring up some neat details about them. Rich’s picks are all A+ and his #1 is one of my favorites as well and is generally just a very well crafted episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is TNG on Netflix the remastered version? I watched the first episode and some of the sets looked pretty shabby in places. Last time I watced TNG it came on VHS.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It's from the hd remaster but kinda of a crappier 720 fuzzy version. The Blu-rays looking fucking amazing.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the chick in that terrible movie is super cute.

-mourn- Denise Richards's hotness.

from this
MV5BNzAwMWI3ZGQtYjA5MC00N2I2LWFlYmYtMDcwZDFiODQ5MzRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwNDU1MzEy._V1_.jpg

to this

maxresdefault.jpg

• 3Rustled
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Still not as bad as Katie Holmes at least. Charlie is a less demanding vampire than tom.

• 2Like