The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I may actually watch this now. Their responses are better overall than "meh" and I do like Star Wars in general. The power creep commentary is always good though. It's very inconsistent in basically everything outside the video games, and even those are all over the place. Very valid complaint.

Also I take back when I have said a dozen or so posts ago - Rich Evans isn't losing weight, he's just losing non-gut mass. Mike is getting randomly tan though, in Wisconsin? Dubbya Tee Eff.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the Marvel movies or Picard broke them or something. These kenobi reviews are bafflingly contradictory to much of their older views.

Maybe something about starwars, they were bizarrely wrong about Rogue one as well. It had flaws sure. But their entire complaint was "nostalgia bait", for the one fucking nuStarwars movie that WASN'T nostalgia bait. the only one that did something different.

• 1Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And they were putting the blame regarding inconsistencies on the OT, when it were the prequels who fucked everything about the force, lightsabers, mythos.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hot off the press:

Haven't watched it yet but I'm sure it'll be a good one, especially since everybody on the forums agrees that it looks like it sucks. Who knows what our favorite movie reviewers will say.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
just catching up to RLM videos while i play stuff and this one really had me howling, you can totally get Mike and Rich love everything about some random indian immigrant making movies but is absolutely terrible at every part of it

never ever heard of this movie before this either, its amazing how many of these kind of "1 dude with a really small amount of money makes a movie" things there are every year

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Almost always violence with their videos, I don't recall if they sufficiently blurred out some of the predator's dismemberments.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
They spend a bunch of time hating on anti-woke, anti-Mary Sue comments. After their weak-ass Kenobi BS, RLM teetering on the edge.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They spend a bunch of time hating on anti-woke, anti-Mary Sue comments. After their weak-ass Kenobi BS, RLM teetering on the edge.

What, you didn't like it when they went over the ethnic heritage of the lead or when Mike read negative reviews? I'm bored with the Captain Marvel / Teela / Rey characters, I'm bored hearing people complaining about them and I'm bored hearing people complain about those people that were complaining. This whole fucking phase of pop culture needs to die a death and we all need to collectively move on.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its best to just nope out of seeing the woke crap, but i enjoy shitting on this stuff too. Especially when it tanks and then they start blaming the fans for not liking or paying to see their trash. Thafs a lot of ownage there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user