Regimen Morum
c8dfd704-616d-4b72-8773-586aabc66674.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Didn’t we just have a post not a couple weeks ago joking about how they were going to reboot MWC and everyone warned about jinxing that shit?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I just finished watching that, it's definitely one of the funniest episodes they've done in a long time. I think that show has finally broken them in regards to Star Trek.

The cuts to Rich with blood dripping down his head while Mike is explaining a stupid plot point was icing on the cake.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'm never going to watch that Picard show based on their vids.

But I love the RLM review videos . . . they suffer for our entertainment.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't think you can use words to accurately describe how dumb someone must be to enjoy Picard and modern trek.

• 3Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Really funny as all their ST: P content is.

But really, Q.... dies?? WTF? Who thought that was a good idea? Plus, what's wrong with that blonde chick's faaaace? Plus, Wil Wheaton has done the improbable by continuing to devolve. Plus, Rich Evans is a better actor than half the cast. Plus, what did they pay Whoopi with, calories? Must have been a high salary.

AND there's another season of this drek...
:honkler:

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really funny as all their ST: P content is.

But really, Q.... dies?? WTF? Who thought that was a good idea? Plus, what's wrong with that blonde chick's faaaace? Plus, Wil Wheaton has done the improbable by continuing to devolve. Plus, Rich Evans is a better actor than half the cast. Plus, what did they pay Whoopi with, calories? Must have been a high salary.

AND there's another season of this drek...
:honkler:
I'm just going to continue pretending it doesn't exist. I can't even watch Rich and Mike crap on it anymore.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It looked good visually when it came out. At least that's what my memory is telling me.

it was astounding. it broke records/got awards. Pioneered the technology.

It was during that shitty period where CGI was basically new, so better than nothing, but was quickly vastly improved. Now, going back to it is just unbearable.

Similar to Final Fantasy 7 and other "3D" graphics games from that era. Fucking garbage graphics and tough to return to.

spronk

FPS noob
I really hope they get to Star Trek Strange New Worlds during a summer lul in new content (July/August), be interesting to see how they view it