Ssraeszha Raider
Sets and costumes were great. Superb acting all around
The ending made me tear up
8/10 Worth paying full admission for

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't seen the movie and don't want to, but I am a little curious about one thing. Has anyone done a feasibility study on the gallons per minute needed to fill the room with water in a given amount of time when she fucked the fish? You can probably estimate the cubic footage of the room to a reasonable accuracy. You'd probably have to assume an unrealistic zero leaks though, unless the script said it's a super special water tight room made just for fish fucking fetishists or whatever.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
her bathroom is filled with black mold, the movie is actually a Jacob's ladder scenario. The black mold has infested her vagina - deaf chicks don't understand douching or probiotics in the 1950s, so her vagina is a YEAST MONSTER and every time she takes a bath it triggers hours of orgasms. The entire movie takes place in her fevered orgasm mind as she is dying in the bathtub, its a metaphor for how ummmmm white people treat the planet or something

Guillermo del Toro is a genius for capturing the visions of someone in the throes of death-orgasm, or death sploosh as Rafie would say

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
It's no Pan's Labyrinth...but it's a great reminder of GDT's awesomeness.

I personally think Sally Hawkins was robbed of the Oscar!

• 1Like

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Can't believe this got the reception it did, I thought it was awful. Gonna watch Pan's Labyrinth again tonight to clear it out of my head.

And because it's gotta be said - why the fuck is there one fish monster and then just one chick who happens to have gills (which... scarred over? what?) and be mute? I mean she's not even the same species as creature from the black lagoon 2.0. Even after her gills heal, she's otherwise just a regular chick. How the hell is she going to swim around with her amphibian lover if she doesn't even get webbed hands and feet or something?

Maybe I'm focusing too much on the details and not enough on the power of inter-species amphibian boning overcoming cold war era cis-het-white-patriarchy, but that actually really bugged me about the ending.

Last edited:

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Same as above. Watched it last week, story was meh and kind of weird. Micheal shannon was way over the top as the villian (As he always is). Don't see how this got so many awards.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
cuz hollywood is full of fish fuckers, its the big secret chappelle knew and had to flee from

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I know nothing of this film and will never watch it, but I was told it got awards for bestiality fish fucking.

giphy.gif