The "Shit I just bought" thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Scimitar vs naga vs g600. Everything is pointing towards naga or g600 but can't decide. It'd be for mmo and moba use. Fps i always use death adder
just keep on using the death adder, all those stupid thumb buttons eventually get forgotten.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Dude. I am a mythic raider

Then you need one of these.
wacomtabletwithhand.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The death adder is my favorite mouse ever but looking for something a bit more for MMOs. I agree everything they put out is tacky

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I sat in their clones at Fry's and they were extremely comfortable but that specific brand had shitty reviews.
Clutch Chairz is what you're talking about. Through aggressive pricing and social media, they are trying to carve out their own little piece of the chair market, mainly through theming their chairs after popular wrestling figures. I thought they would be chair to go with due to price, but I don't like their lack of size options. DX Racer has a lot more options, and some that even overlap a little. Can really dial in the fatness.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The DX Racer computer chairs appear to be really good, I want one but I haven't had the pleasure of sitting in one yet. All the streamers seem to use them.
All the streamers and YouTubers get sent a dx racer as part of marketing. They also do not require anyone to say they got an awesome chair go check em out at www.sellmysoul. nope the fact that they get hundreds of millions of views a month and ppl going, hmm what's that chair, so-and-so is sitting in? Is enough.