The "Shit I just bought" thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Looked up George Constanza. Never seen an episode of Seinfeld. I am fluent in Good Times, Cosby, anime and Game of Thrones. Tiny bit The Jeffersons.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Uhh...the mouse was not DY-NO-MITE!

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anyone able to recommend a good set of reasonably prices steak knives?
for me steak knives is about presentation, but you don't have to go fancy, in fact don't, these are great
714nHDb45lS._SL1500_.jpg

Chicago Cutlery 4-Piece Basics Steakhouse Knife Set

a nice hefty knife, when you're digging into your steak. Always get serrated, not b/c it's better/easier but b/c the knife is going to be used on a porcelein plate, so if you get a straight edge, that blade is just going to be ruined the second it hits the plate anyway.

of course full tang, adds to the heft and control

you want to be ultra cool?

get a set of these

JapanBargain Stainless Steel Pairing Knife with Sheath
it's a japanese paring knife, whats cool is it comes with a scabbard or saya if you want to be asiany
61VoCi%2BjNQL._SL1500_.jpg

just imagine putting 8 of those out on the dinner table, guests love using it. of course the blade will get fucked up on the plate but whatever.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This goes back. The front thumb button even with my ping pong paddle like thumb needs to move my whole hand to reach it. Bottom thumb button is just useless in the sense that it can't be pressed unless you have the strength of Zeus!

Can NOT change the color on the palm rest nor mouse wheel.

None of the switches are Omicron btw, minus the left/right. So no clicky click.

s-l300.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yo! Close on the location, I actually just sold our house in Gilbert and built this said house in Queen Creek (up and coming town) includes all the shopping I need including our favorite restaurant called Oregano's within a 5min drive; HEAVEN. The base price on the house spec was $330k with options close to $400k. (5 bed room, 4 full baths) (4,000SQ FT). HOA is $95 a month, which is redick! However it is a larger community and we are in the second phase.
I am originally from Aurora, IL a suburb of Chicago and I would agree housing prices are lower in Arizona with more "bang for the buck", plus property taxes are no where near what they are in Du-page County (IL).
It looks like we have some Arizonians in the thread but I would be happy to answer any other questions.
Your enthusiasm doesn't match the town you're living in. Of course the prices are going to be like that. It's fucking Queen Creek. And you better have that much room, because you ain't doing fuck all else without driving an hour! Lol. Naw. QC isn't near the dusty farm fields it used to be, but back when I lived in Scottsdale and North Phoenix, I had plenty of friends move down there and would get triggered at the drive. It's so damn far!

It very well could be the product of me living there for my whole life until just recently, hence I'm bound to have plenty of people move away from me, but Phoenix is such a commuter town. Drive an hour to work? No problem. Drive 45+ minutes to a BBQ or whatever, who cares! Living up in the Seattle area and I'm living in the equivalent of Queen Creek for the area, so I guess I can't talk that much.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes I think he buys flashy shit just so he can post it here. He's got a reputation to maintain and those Ronald McDonald shoes aren't going to last forever.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Jeez Brahma has there ever been a mouse you liked

Loved my MMO7. They stopped making it. Roccat Nyth is great...Perfect even, except the damn grip is nonexistent.

Sometimes I think he buys flashy shit just so he can post it here. He's got a reputation to maintain and those Ronald McDonald shoes aren't going to last forever.

Reinhardt does not approve of this post. But he likes my new amp.

Snagged a small but juicy amp for my desk.

The WA600 is pretty but huge and takes up too much space.

New amp does ZERO to tone down the highs on the HD800's, so I needed to play with the EQ a tad. But it has plenty juice. The DAC is OK.

For 100 bucks this damn amp/dac may be the best I have purchased.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVVX2QW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amp.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I used to think Brahma was cool, but then I found he had never watched Seinfeld. That's sacrilege for me.

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Scimitar vs naga vs g600. Everything is pointing towards naga or g600 but can't decide. It'd be for mmo and moba use. Fps i always use death adder