The "Shit I just bought" thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I read George Lucas' biography when I was in highschool circa mid 1990s. He was driving a Fiat iirc back to his home when he was a teen and crashed into a tree and was saved by not wearing his seatbelt and being ejected from the car. His major injury was nearly slicing off his nose.

I will accept the deaths of thousands to know that we got Star Wars out of the deal

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Blue

love it
Charges super fast and has some serious power.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Blue

love it
Charges super fast and has some serious power.

I have the previous model - best home purchase of all time. No cords, great suction and can be converted into a mini vac for couches, cars etc. Expensive but worth the $.

Just bought the family a new/used piano

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The seatbelt alarm disabling bottle openers finally got here from China, and I can happily report that grocery bags on the back seats no longer set the alarm off. I was also able to open my bottle of Kombucha.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Broke down and bought a litter Robot.

I hated scooping cat litter but I love my cats this is the best of both worlds, I do enjoy the fact it texts me when my cat takes a shit and when it's full.

Best $500 litterbox i've ever owned.

• 1Blown
  • 1Beagling
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

I hated scooping cat litter but I love my cats this is the best of both worlds, I do enjoy the fact it texts me when my cat takes a shit and when it's full.

Wow, you really are embracing the whole White Dude in Denver thing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wow, you really are embracing the whole White Dude in Denver thing.
Girlfriend bought this, It's being delivered tomorrow.

1580852536568.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why would you ever give a shitbox network access to send text messages? I assume it's a Chinese shitbox too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Needs more lights.
You can turn that off in settings. I set it to about 10/100 so I know it’s on or not....and so I can sneak around in the dark so my wife doesn’t know I’m still awake getting a few rounds in killin some noobs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Which one?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bought a cheap Air Fryer with good reviews to see if I even like having one. If I love it 6 months from now I will upgrade to something nicer.

1581636892692.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user