The "Shit I just bought" thread

Fucker

Log Wizard
Haha a leather face mask. Did it come with oil or cream to help break it in and do you have a horsehair brush to keep it polished and buffed?

WHY ARE YOU BUYING A LEATHER FACE MASK THAT YOU CANNOT WASH AFTER USE BRAHMA?!?!

It matches his outfit.

whd8eij1slt41.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My Goblin Slayer "statue" came today. Best of my collection so far.

Goblin Slayer.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
My two.year old was crying because the slide wasn't ready yet. You know... The slide that depends on the entire structure being finished

The only thing that sucks about being a man is having to put things together. Mom will call and aske me to put something together. SO will call and ask me to put something together. SO's sister will call and ask me to put something together.

I'll be assembling things for other people until the day they plant me in the ground for good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only thing that sucks about being a man is having to put things together. Mom will call and aske me to put something together. SO will call and ask me to put something together. SO's sister will call and ask me to put something together.

I'll be assembling things for other people until the day they plant me in the ground for good.
Yep. That's why I stopped buying lower end furniture like book shelves and stuff. When it's higher end magically it's just all constructed for you

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I bought one of those outdoor playground sets for my kids. It took me forever to put it together and the little bastards only used it for one summer. After that I sold it and now there's a trampoline in its place they never use too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yep. That's why I stopped buying lower end furniture like book shelves and stuff. When it's higher end magically it's just all constructed for you

Don't get me started on that. I have a lot of old oak stuff, and it is a royal pain to move.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
We built one of those like 13 years ago. And I say "we" because it takes two people when you start standing sections up

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Assembly was $1000. If it was $200 that's a no brainer. This thing is massive.
What do you make an hour?

If you get to hour 20 of this build and still are not done and you make $50 or more an hour, you might be mad at someone. That someone is you.