The "Shit I just bought" thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I fucking love my air fryer. I use it a couple times a week now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sweet. Where is that from and do they have a Snake Eyes version?
LiquidDeath LiquidDeath Did you ever order one? We ordered some Naruto Sweatshirts for the kids back in January and still have not received them, the tracking number they sent us doesn't work. I am guessing COVID-19 is the issue, just was curious if you got yours.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
LiquidDeath LiquidDeath Did you ever order one? We ordered some Naruto Sweatshirts for the kids back in January and still have not received them, the tracking number they sent us doesn't work. I am guessing COVID-19 is the issue, just was curious if you got yours.

I didn't. I am trying to convince the wife that owning one is very necessary. She hasn't bought it yet.

Hope you get your stuff soon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That really sucks. I was just walking around the national mall today and I had like 15 compliments and one person asked me where is snake eyes?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Coming soon

Mountaineer+Clubhouse+Swing+Set+with+Wood+Roof.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I didn't. I am trying to convince the wife that owning one is very necessary. She hasn't bought it yet.

Hope you get your stuff soon.
That really sucks. I was just walking around the national mall today and I had like 15 compliments and one person asked me where is snake eyes?
Still have not shown up. And at this point I am not even sure I want them, they probably have Corona Cooties straight from Wuhan.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
LiquidDeath LiquidDeath Regime Regime

Well they finally showed up. We lysoled the fuck out of the package and set it on the back porch for two days then, opened it up with gloves and put both sweat shirts in the wash. We ran the twice because Wuhan Reasons and then let my boys wear them. They are pretty sweet and my dudes are happy. I will snap a photo and share later today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LiquidDeath LiquidDeath Regime Regime

Well they finally showed up. We lysoled the fuck out of the package and set it on the back porch for two days then, opened it up with gloves and put both sweat shirts in the wash. We ran the twice because Wuhan Reasons and then let my boys wear them. They are pretty sweet and my dudes are happy. I will snap a photo and share later today.
Very nice I may put Storm Shadow on so they know Cobra is still lurking!

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha a leather face mask. Did it come with oil or cream to help break it in and do you have a horsehair brush to keep it polished and buffed?

WHY ARE YOU BUYING A LEATHER FACE MASK THAT YOU CANNOT WASH AFTER USE BRAHMA?!?!

• 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Haha a leather face mask. Did it come with oil or cream to help break it in and do you have a horsehair brush to keep it polished and buffed?

WHY ARE YOU BUYING A LEATHER FACE MASK THAT YOU CANNOT WASH AFTER USE BRAHMA?!?!

Dude...Just disinfect it? I don't give a fuck if I "ruin" the leather. Long as I can swap out the cloth.

And wait. Fuck you!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Brahma, bro. I'm not trying to be a dick here but that is a wallet for your face. And you're saying you have to use something else underneath it after spending 50 bucks on it in the first place?

That thing is going to be a breeding ground for disease and you can't even wash it. Getting leather wet makes it crack and fall apart. It's not like you can rub it down with lysol wipes... that will get it wet... Unless you want to treat it with chemicals to make it waterproof like you do for shoes, and then wear it over your mouth and nose and breath all that shit in.

giphy.gif