The "Shit I just bought" thread

Remit_sl

shitlord
Just snowchecked one of these:
rrr_img_63872.jpg

Remit_sl

shitlord
You put down $500 to reserve one in the fall for purchase. They sell out every year otherwise as they are a small shop. Snowmobiles work the same way (minus the sell out part)

And it is the most fun I've ever had in the winter. Sold my sled and my skis

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I assumed snowchecked meant crashed.

Anyway, I couldn't afford a spot in that line.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're the one jumping the gun there, skippy. You're bragging about buying something that you didn'tactually- and won't - buy for another six months. Then you're acting all smug, like everyone should just know your slang.

Wooooosh, indeed!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I assumed the guy meant test drive in the snow or some bullshit.

Then again, I am from Florida and now live in a desert. FWIW.

Remit_sl

shitlord
You're the one jumping the gun there, skippy. You're bragging about buying something that you didn'tactually- and won't - buy for another six months. Then you're acting all smug, like everyone should just know your slang.

Wooooosh, indeed!
Thanks for explaining the reasoning behind why I said "snowchecked" not bought. Wanna compare bank accounts bro?

But for realsies, thought someone might think they were pretty cool. Because they are.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just paid a homeless guy a nickel to stand in line at the Apple store so I can be the first to get the new iPhone 6.

Thought I'd come post here and tell you guys that I just bought a homeless man's time... and I'm bragging about it on the internet.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I also bought a new 70" tv today, but I dont want AV faggots to rip on me about it so I will refrain from posting details. They had it in stock so I didnt have to channelcheck it.
Fuck the haters. I don't know why they are jumping on your nuts about this. I made a similar post way back when this thread started:The thread. - Page 2

And I didn't get that thing until June(I think?) the following year!