The "Shit I just bought" thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Looks like a Terminator scrotum.
Haters...

ZjCfEIU.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What kind of pleb plays with the claw grip... I am picturing an enormous black man in a ronald mcdonald outfit (+ shoes) hunched over a tiny desk playing FPS with the claw grip.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What kind of pleb plays with the claw grip... I am picturing an enormous black man in a ronald mcdonald outfit (+ shoes) hunched over a tiny desk playing FPS with the claw grip.
Sexy man...you forgot sexy.

Though you are correct. I use a fingertip grip. HTF do people play with a claw grip?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I guess I use 'finger tip' as well. I've never really given my mouse-grip much thought.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think I'm a palm grip, but as Soy said, I've never really thought of it. I have tiny hands though, so I almost have to do a palm grip. Better question: what finger do you use for the mouse wheel and right click? I've been trying to train myself to use the middle finger for the wheel and ring finger for right click, whereas before my middle finger would right click and I'd basically alternate between index and middle finger for mouse wheel.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno man, using 3 fingers on my mouse feels like those people who try to drive an automatic using two feet (one brake, one accel).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
whereas before my middle finger would right click and I'd basically alternate between index and middle finger for mouse wheel.
This is how I do it. Why are you trying to train yourself otherwise?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well gents, my parachute arrives on Wednesday. Pics to follow... I am giddy with excitement.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Now I am thinking about how I use my mouse and now it feels awkward as fuck no matter how I hold/use it.